Sorry but Alan Jouban is a hypocrite

He certainly deflated Perry.

You could see Mike near the end of the third KNEW he just got his ass kicked. His body language said it all.

hah. Yup. Perry mentally quit after rd 2 I think. He had to know he was down 2 rounds and did nothing in rd 3. I'm sure part of it was the beating Jouban put on his body with those repeated kicks but if that was it, Jouban made him quit.

>Jauban didn't run

>Muh Connie doesn't run he "Resetts"

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

<28><28><28>

Conor will find his way from your heart and straight into your posts regardless of topic huh ?
{<Mcgoat}

All the 4 sec GIFs you can put together do not change the fact that Plastic Perry was exposed (as if he needed to be to anyone who knows what they are watching) as a sloppy brawler. Jouban beat his ass.

Basically he is a poor man's Baroni and tbh i feel like that's an insult to Phil.

Dont think he bullied him. He used technical striking and fight IQ to take advantage of the fact that Platibum has the footwork and head movement of a tectonic plate.

lold

Jouban should be ranked higher than that, imo. 6-2 in the UFC, and one of those losses is a widely-known robbery.

Don't disagree with that at all. Jouban will never be elite but he is a solid fighter and a good test for those in the top 15.

I don't mind Jouban, but when he tried to kick his shoe at Mike just as Perry's childhood sweetheart moved into his line of sight, I was enraged. :mad::mad::mad:

they should've put me in there for Round 3 cause I would've corrected him

tIw8q5e.png

giphy.gif

Perry haters pretending this didn't happen lol spinning shit FTL!

He said he hates bullies yet the way he bullied poor Mike Perry around the octagon was very mean.
You better listen right now buddy! Alan, Platinum, Jouban, is a great new Linear Platinum champ! As the sherdog GOAT, I will not sit idly by as someone disparages the new GOAT, Platty-Jo!

Yes, he took michael perry out but that is no reason to hate on Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless

Hahahahahahaha I think Perry is a Sherdogger called Brazil Wand

Dont think he bullied him. He used technical striking and fight IQ to take advantage of the fact that Platibum has the footwork and head movement of a tectonic plate.
"...footwork and head movement of a tectonic plate" LOL

Back