• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Sorry Abe, SF says you're gone

Surely now they won't be stepping in shit every time they leave their house...

"Bu-but, they just want the Confederate statues taken down!"
Just like when homosexuals only wanted equal rights or when the government only wanted to ban automatic weapons. It is all just to get your foot in the door, then they go for more. Just like when a guy says just the tip, there is more to come.

They have "renaming committees"? Sweet Jesus. The Left just does not understand how much of a slippery slope this is.

The lemmings don't. The ones at the top know exactly what they're doing.

this is not what America is really thinking about. this what a group of assholes in some small insular place are very loud about on the internet. don't worry so much.
This gets said all the time yet the clown world keeps growing. I think its important to provide a counter voice to oppose the woke Twitter mob.

Just like when homosexuals only wanted equal rights or when the government only wanted to ban automatic weapons. It is all just to get your foot in the door, then they go for more. Just like when a guy says just the tip, there is more to come.
This. Nothing less

Is the insinuation here that homosexuals should not have equal rights?

Another day; another local news story for the internet's worst people to get upset over.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...gh-School-didnt-black-lives-mattered-him.html

Always just a matter of time till the lens of woke 21st century ideology turns its critical gaze on the past and judges history through a new critical perspective and decides to scrub it away. Wonder how long before a serious effort to get rid of the Lincoln Memorial shifts into a serious concerted effort?

Yiu should rename your country because it was named after an Italian explorer who might be racist.

Thats what my ex boyfwend told me.

Is the insinuation here that homosexuals should not have equal rights?

They have equal rights. That's been settled. However, now we need accommodate every letter of their alphabet, to the point where men are calling themselves women, and are playing women's sports and stealing athletic scholarships from actual women. That's not "equal". That's special treatment. On an absolutely insane level, no less.

So, when are they actually gonna be "equal", do you think?

would you like to tell me about how it's an abomination of nature and god? I've never ever heard this schtick before... the guy who's scared of losing a white majority, scared of cultural diversity, and eerily presumptuous and fearful about the sexual perversions/fetishes of others. sir, are you a good patriot?
Lmao typical response from a woke racist. I am literally an example of cultural diversity. I have ancestors from 4 different continents, and 13 different countries.

As far as your abomination of nature and god... Well, I'm not religious, but yes it's an abomination of nature. Can you name another mammal where a female has a dick? With that being said, I'm not void of empathy for these people, nor do I feel it's simply a fetish for most. Imo we(our drug makers) actually did this to them. There is a very high percentage who's grandmother's received the DES shot(synthetic hormone) decades ago, and their children and grandchildren are suffering the consequences. 32% of men are trans etc. And even more women than that will develop PCOS or CCA. So yeah, it's an abomination of nature and not natural. They need help from a psychiatrist for the gender dysphoria, and the women who end up with cancer aren't as lucky... Unfortunately

But please explain how it's natural? And how gender is a social construct...

Our town has a renaming committee.

Makes me wonder if theses grassroots movements are really astroturf movements paid by China as some form of psyops to keep us divided as a society.

Excuse me as I adjusted my tinfoil hat.
I think a lot of it actually is. Russia and China plays both sides to get tensions to increase. Why fight America externally, we have nukes, warships, bombers, etc. The cleanest, easiest and cheapest way is to subvert the population of that country and make it fall internally, which I wouldn't doubt many American enemies are currently doing.

They have equal rights. That's been settled. However, now we need accommodate every letter of their alphabet, to the point where men are calling themselves women, and are playing women's sports and stealing athletic scholarships from actual women. That's not "equal". That's special treatment. On an absolutely insane level, no less.

So, when are they actually gonna be "equal", do you think?

It was just a few years ago that gay marriage was illegal and conservatives were fighting tooth and nail to keep it that way. The Republican party still has getting rid of gay marriage as part of their official platform. Trump appointed anti-gay marriage judges to the supreme Court and removed discrimination protections for the LGBT community while in office. I dont see how you can consider this a settled matter.

Draw your line in the sand and stick to it. But don't use the "slippery slope" fallacy to defend your shitty positions or pretend like you haven't been oppressing these marginalized groups up until recently. I've held the same positions for the past 20 years. Have you?

Can't have the new govt without erasing our history.
They need to make you feel bad about it, ashamed of it.

Lincoln is one of the greatest presidents, ever!

Lmao typical response from a woke racist. I am literally an example of cultural diversity. I have ancestors from 4 different continents, and 13 different countries.

As far as your abomination of nature and god... Well, I'm not religious, but yes it's an abomination of nature. Can you name another mammal where a female has a dick? With that being said, I'm not void of empathy for these people, nor do I feel it's simply a fetish for most. Imo we(our drug makers) actually did this to them. There is a very high percentage who's grandmother's received the DES shot(synthetic hormone) decades ago, and their children and grandchildren are suffering the consequences. 32% of men are trans etc. And even more women than that will develop PCOS or CCA. So yeah, it's an abomination of nature and not natural. They need help from a psychiatrist for the gender dysphoria, and the women who end up with cancer aren't as lucky... Unfortunately

But please explain how it's natural? And how gender is a social construct...
creativity is natural even if seeming nonsensical to you. what can be, will be. it's not undoing the natural order of the earth like industries that empty their waste into nature. people love having retarded ideas about sex. the more convoluted, ridiculous, exploitive, self debasing the better. and nobody is going out trying to kill you with their prosthetic penis or surgery wound vagina, unlike the people who literally find it necessary to murder people for attempting to live these dreams that I don't understand. Their experience in these things and sub cultural phenomenons bring new theory and perspective on our world, whether you appreciate, or even really know if you appreciate it or not. the court of public opinion and the supply and demand of economies sorts these things out as far as where they stand. the masses generally don't give too much of a shit about whether or not a high school is named after Abraham Lincoln at the end of the day, and they're not majority jacking off to she-males or questioning the theory of their sexual biology either.

They have "renaming committees"? Sweet Jesus. The Left just does not understand how much of a slippery slope this is.

They know. They are Orwellian Big Government Authoritarian fucks.

Lincoln was just as bad as those Confederate Assholes. - Most College Professors

It was just a few years ago that gay marriage was illegal and conservatives were fighting tooth and nail to keep it that way. The Republican party still has getting rid of gay marriage as part of their official platform. Trump appointed anti-gay marriage judges to the supreme Court and removed discrimination protections for the LGBT community while in office. I dont see how you can consider this a settled matter.

Draw your line in the sand and stick to it. But don't use the "slippery slope" fallacy to defend your shitty positions or pretend like you haven't been oppressing these marginalized groups up until recently. I've held the same positions for the past 20 years. Have you?

C'mon man, gay marriage isn't going anywhere. That ship has sailed for all but the last few holdouts and you'll always have that. Even most of the people who were opposed to it a few years ago are now just shrugging and moving on. The SC isn't going to overturn any of it, and whether or not some anti-discrimination laws continue to be debated, the chances of gay marriage being undone are zero. You have to know that.

So, what you're saying is that all of the people saying "slippery slope" and that it wouldn't stop at Confederate statues were spot on - again? You know, for all the people who bitch about the argument of "I'm worried about what this will lead to," I'm suspecting that many aren't really arguing in good faith and are instead using that as a cover for actually wanting this stuff to happen. Simply put, we have seen again and again and again that the slope is slippery as all holy hell, and the people saying "What? Nooooo - that's silly!" are effectively just making sure we keep on sliding.

Stop taking those arguments against this being a cultural slippery slope seriously. The people making them are not that stupid - they're just hoping you are.

I completely doubt that. 20 years ago, Democrats were basically right centrists. Now they are bat shit insane. I get you're trying to make a point, but you don't have to use ridiculous hyperbolic statements to get it across. It's embarrassing.

Back