• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Sorry Abe, SF says you're gone

They have "renaming committees"? Sweet Jesus. The Left just does not understand how much of a slippery slope this is.
Our town has a renaming committee.
We all might as well start speaking the Chinese or something else, as our once proud nations are done.

Makes me wonder if theses grassroots movements are really astroturf movements paid by China as some form of psyops to keep us divided as a society.

Excuse me as I adjusted my tinfoil hat.

They make these committees to sit around and decide what needs to be renamed? Some people have a lot of fucking time on their hands I guess. Again, this is a slippery slope that they are creating here. What if a different committee wants to rename Black Lives Matter plaza because of all the blood on that group's name? What case can they make against it? That social justice is more important than the memory of the people BLM has killed?
It's kind of scary how some people think this committee would be a good idea. Yeah let's give a small group the power to decide what needs to be removed from society based on an arbitrary and subjective sense of "offensiveness".

Our town has a renaming

Makes me wonder if theses grassroots movements are really astroturf movements paid by China as some form of psyops to keep us divided as a society.

Excuse me as I adjusted my tinfoil hat.
have you tried voting in the alternative electoral college?

I have never displayed the blue flag or anything but the US flag.

However stupid shit like this makes me want to put up as much shit as I can just to fuck with these kinds of SJW's.

"They only want to take down the confederate stuff."

Yea the shit heads get what they want because of the feelings and low IQ.
It seems more a failure of imagination and perspective taking rather than simply low IQ.

you don't have to be white to participate in stormfront cancel culture outrage, just look at the leader of the proud boys.
Storm front cancel culture??... Lmao

Though it's a combination of 2 things that make me sick, they are pretty much opposites. And don't really go together... Like chicks having dicks.... Oh shit! You are probably into that weird stuff huh? You do you

They have "renaming committees"? Sweet Jesus. The Left just does not understand how much of a slippery slope this is.
Do they look like they'd understand much about anything..?

Storm front cancel culture??... Lmao

Though it's a combination of 2 things that make me sick, they are pretty much opposites. And don't really go together... Like chicks having dicks.... Oh shit! You are probably into that weird stuff huh? You do you
would you like to tell me about how it's an abomination of nature and god? I've never ever heard this schtick before... the guy who's scared of losing a white majority, scared of cultural diversity, and eerily presumptuous and fearful about the sexual perversions/fetishes of others. sir, are you a good patriot?

I really don't know what everyone is so upset about. The way to true enlightenment and a clear vision of the world has always been to ignore historical context and erase anything from history that some might be offended by.

Given the atrocities committed by some Native American tribes against others (essentially attempted genocide), we really also need to scrub from existence anything that might ever paint any of those violent tribes in a positive light. For example any kid seen reading The Last of the Mohicans needs to be sent to reeducation camp immediately. We cannot have these kids glorifying bloodthirsty tribes like that. Best bet is to form more committees to figure out which tribes in history were truly peaceful and can be allowed to still exist when history is taught.

Back