Sooooo How many Picos is Jon getting busted for after 247?

QBWdCbx.gif

Idk. On average, how many fluid ounces of semen does your mom queef out after a gangbang?

He's allowed to have picograms now under the new rules.

well USADA changed the rules so picos are legal now

also he doesn't look particularly shredded, tbh. and wtf is that on his left ab?

Looks like an incision -probably surgery on his guts for hernia

Oh, shitloads But that will be proof that he isn't actually using steroids.

I stopped taking Jon Jones seriously as a MMA fighter a while ago. He's just a Lance Armstrong figure, to me. Someone who won a lot but I will never look back on him thinking 'he's the best'. He's a fraud that also happens to know and be liked by the right people to take his fraudulent behaviour to an elite level.
Exactly how i feel, I nessacarly dont care for his fights knowing he was so reliant on steroids, pretty pathetic.

Jone is a cheater, he pays for a sophisticated blood replacement procedure. He takes steroids. Just look at him at the weigh ins ffs. Just use the chael sonnen-eye-test.

This. Imagine actually paying to watch his fights...
For John to be a cheater, he is surprisingly boring.

At least Yoel is exciting to watch. I don't know why anyone would enjoy a Jones fight.

He”s a proven repeat offender and they’re letting him get away with it. It doesn’t matter how much he has in his system, he has a permanent cheat pass.

Back