Sooooo How many Picos is Jon getting busted for after 247?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
jon-jones-ufc-247-weigh-in.jpg

Man is fucking shredded now..... There is going to be a lot of tainted PIcos in that PED test next morning...but isnormal

Probably the equivalent of a pinch of salt in an olympic sized swimming pool.

The way Jones looks... RIP Reyes...gona be a long night for you bud

Imagine how small a Planck length is compare to the size of the universe. Jones will be way above that.

Screenshot_20200208-140102_Gallery.jpg
I count 6

Last edited:
Different rules for people with money and fame. Everyone knows that

I hope its more than the last time, that way we can be treated to a new and incredibly inventive bullshit explanation for it.

If he pops, it was the vegan supplements

You gotta put some horse meat derivatives in them vegan supplements, lest the vegan athlete becomes a skinny baby

well USADA changed the rules so picos are legal now

also he doesn't look particularly shredded, tbh. and wtf is that on his left ab?

Oh, shitloads But that will be proof that he isn't actually using steroids.

I stopped taking Jon Jones seriously as a MMA fighter a while ago. He's just a Lance Armstrong figure, to me. Someone who won a lot but I will never look back on him thinking 'he's the best'. He's a fraud that also happens to know and be liked by the right people to take his fraudulent behaviour to an elite level.

Oh, shitloads But that will be proof that he isn't actually using steroids.

I stopped taking Jon Jones seriously as a MMA fighter a while ago. He's just a Lance Armstrong figure, to me. Someone who won a lot but I will never look back on him thinking 'he's the best'. He's a fraud that also happens to know and be liked by the right people to take his fraudulent behaviour to an elite level.

This. Imagine actually paying to watch his fights...

Nobody should ever agree to fight Jones unless he is starved of food and oxygen for hours before the fight.

Compared to his last couple fights he does seem like he could be pulsing a bit higher.

Also seems to pulse more for opponents he takes more seriously (Cormier x2, Gus).

Back