Sooo Weidman is back

eh, let me see how he fights so I can gauge him better

but, not excited

Fuck the haters, war Weedman. Hope to see him on UFC 205.

Your B day? Happy birthday!

giphy.gif

I think he should seriously consider making a run at that 205 title. That division is short of contenders.

I think he should seriously consider making a run at that 205 title. That division is short of contenders.
I think he should consider it but he has only lost one fight. If he drops another one for the title or in a commander's bout he should definitely strongly think about moving up.

eh, let me see how he fights so I can gauge him better

but, not excited

Why because he only lost one fight against the former champ and it was a close fight ? tsss

Good luck to The Chris in his comeback!

A herniated disc is an extremely painful and potentially debilitating injury that can be career-ending. He's a tough motherfucker for fighting on after surgery, and I hope he can continue.

He would beat the snot out of Bisping.

Not sure how it's a laughable statement. He's capable of beating anybody at 185, barring injuries of course.
I disagree with that. I don't think he can beat Rockhold. And I think he'd have a real hard time with both Jacare and Romero.

Good.. book him against Jacare @ UFC 204 co-main. Fight for TS.

Give me your money Joe Silva... Im better than you.

he used 2 B good, but now he sux after Rockhold. so I dont think he should come back IMO

Lmao he hasn't even fought since that fight which he was winning until he gave it away.

Gonna be funny when he smashes Rockhold and Bisping, he should only be an underdog to Romero and Jacare.

Minnie and Barry? Weidman has some impeccable music taste. War the Weed Man!

Back