Sooo Weidman is back

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Don't know if it's been posted yet (try to research but the search engine is bad) but Weidman is back hitting pads again. Hope he'll make a full recovery. He's 32 but he has had many injuries.. who knows when it's gonna crack again

Last edited:
He'll never be what he once was as long as USADA is around.

The Chris for The Champion in The Summer of 2017

He only had 15 fights and his style doesn't rely as much in speed and reflexes.
He'll probably keep this quality, if he keeps injury free, until he's 39.
But idk if this will be enough for him to regain the title

lovin' you - minnie riperton

interesting choice of song there weidman

Fuck the haters, war Weedman. Hope to see him on UFC 205.

I only care if his father will be there as well to make me cringe and embarass Weedy.

He'll never be what he once was as long as USADA is around.

WTF is this with this supposed USADA era, Weidman looked a bit sloppy against Rockhold but he had quite a competitive fight. The hability of sherdoggers to write off fighters after one fight is unbelievable.

The Chris for The Champion in The Summer of 2017
giphy.gif

He only had 15 fights and his style doesn't rely as much in speed and reflexes.
He'll probably keep this quality, if he keeps injury free, until he's 39.

Well, fights against the current champ and current title challenger are both winnable for him, so I'd have to disagree. He was also doing OK against Luke until he started to throw spinning shit.

WTF is this with this supposed USADA era, Weidman looked a bit sloppy against Rockhold but he had quite a competitive fight. The hability of sherdoggers to write off fighters after one fight is unbelievable.
Well, fights against the current champ and current title challenger are both winnable for him, so I'd have to disagree. He was also doing OK against Luke until he started to throw spinning shit.
I'm not writing him off by any means, I'm just saying that I don't know if he'll win the belt again. Which is far from being a lock.

No kidding. Chris was doing fine until he tried that retarded kick he had no business throwing. These "USADA era" allegations should be treated as steroid accusations because that's what they are. Dudes never failed a piss test and should be treated as such.

Looks like Longo quit the pasta and grew his hair out lel

Back