Sonny, Braz, Replacement Mods.

Revok for mod!

Or Bort could be modded, would be an interesting experiment. "Cry havok and loose the dogs of war"

Who the fuck calls their resume a curriculum vitae? Revok for captain of the world.

I want a St. Wilhelm's patch for my kmono, but I know I'm not worthy.

No, seriously now. Don't mod me.

Well, I'd do it if it was just for the training forums. I haven't even looked anywhere else on this site in months.

Revok wouldn't have to ban anyone. He'd just use his masterful speakery to smote the wretched.

Bort wrote
Noob. I can't be modded. It's been tried in the past.
I realise you can't be modded, you can't control yourself, thats why it would be fun to watch you terrorise the forums.

Revok wouldn't have to ban anyone. He'd just use his masterful speakery to smote the wretched.

Quite.

*sips tea*

Smote is past tense, incidentally.

If Barut became mod I would be banned instantly...for racism.

Quite.

*sips tea*

Smote is past tense, incidentally.

Mah bible lingo is seldom used. I so rarely find myself behind the pulpit these days. Can't imagine why...

Bort wrote

I realise you can't be modded, you can't control yourself, thats why it would be fun to watch you terrorise the forums.

So Brad...what would you say if St. Wilhelm's asked you to ride a St. Wilhelm's Pygmy Goat into the octagon for your next fight? I know what you're thinking, and YES the goat will be flea dipped before you mount him.

Will he be riding bareback or saddleback?

23123851.jpg

Will he be riding bareback or saddleback?

You can't saddle a goat. It's inhumane or some shit. PETA would be all over us.

I say we put Brad on the flea-free pygmy goat, cue the intro music, slap the goat on his pygmy ass and watch him haul ass to the octagon like a raped ape.

Gentlemen, since you demodded yourselves I no longer feel fully protected from wrongful bans. I require public vows of loyalty from Martin, and the other replacement mods. If not I'll be forced to stop being so awesome. The S+P will suffer.

Plus it's about time that Fat_Wilhelm is modded.

Sorry I've ignored you up until know, I just came out of the coma - uh er....can't help ya no more bruddah, gonna have to be on your best behavior...besides, we're not needed - there are other mods who are authorities on all topics - don't think I have to go into names.:icon_chee

I remember when we used to come here to talk about lifting weights.

Back