sonnen is just better than silva, period

Weak troll job but I don't need much of a reason:

anderson-silva-triangle-submit-chael-sonnen.gif

sonnen-whoops.gif

How can people not understand you cannot compare 2 fighters who haven't fought because of the results the had against a common opponent? You can of course compare a track record and see patterns..

But there is too many examples of X who beat Y but lost to Z who Y beat a year ago....

Lmao! Sonnen is known cheater that should never be compared to a reall mma legend like silva. G T F O

I would say Chael is equal to Weidman.
But Anderson is just so dangerous so if you don't finish him you increase the chance of getting caught. I would say Chael = Weidman > Silva

About 3 years late. I get what you're saying, but you're about 3 years late because that's the last time Sonnen was a credible threat to anyone.

Ayy lmao!!!!!
What about the first round annihilation of Shogun last year??

Hey TS, I'm willing to bet that if I was to call you a shertarded nit-wit that it wouldn't be the first time someone said that. Am I worng?

that argumant could be made if there wasn't sonnen/silva 2 where Silva improved and Sonnen cowered

100% Agree!
Chael has just bad luck. If he was a luck guy, then he would be #1 p4p.
ALMOST won against Silva, ALMOST won against Jones.
Always thought he would win against GSP too.

I agree. Anderson's wins were flukes

Up to the finishes, Chael indeed looked better than Chris. Prime Chael beats Weidman handily.

Gotta give Chael the props for proving the blue print though. It's the blue print he didn't have to skills or talents to complete but a Weidman, Jones type talent could finish the plans.

Haha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cool story bro.

Rickson by armbar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back