sonnen is just better than silva, period

Drinii

Blue Belt
Reaction score
silva - sonnen first fight, sonnen beat him worse than chris did, on the feet and on the ground sonnen handled silva better than chris.

unlike sonnen , chris looked lost, and was getting his face battered from the bottom by silva and he looked clueless on the standup until silva turned into a clown and got hit by that lucky punch.. maybe not so much luck as he just took way to much of a risk.

you think silva would dare do that with sonnen... nope, sonnon put way to much pressure, silva was scared.

and unlike sonnen which dominated every round, chris would of got destroyed in the later rounds.

so sonnen > chris > silva . discuss

Please just stop.

I see what you did here, but, don't feed the trolls.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

I love Chael. I love Silva and I love the Chris.

Fucking LOL @ you dude.

You ever seen Ian freeman fight? He's a machine

TS if they would immediately ban people like you, this place would be a lot better.

IF you go back and watch the Forrest Griffin right Silva was clearly tapping out by punching Forrest in the face.

I felt that Chael did better then Chris leading up to the finish

silva - sonnen first fight, sonnen beat him worse than chris did, on the feet and on the ground sonnen handled silva better than chris.

unlike sonnen , chris looked lost, and was getting his face battered from the bottom by silva and he looked clueless on the standup until silva turned into a clown and got hit by that lucky punch.. maybe not so much luck as he just took way to much of a risk.

you think silva would dare do that with sonnen... nope, sonnon put way to much pressure, silva was scared.

and unlike sonnen which dominated every round, chris would of got destroyed in the later rounds.

so sonnen > chris > silva . discuss

First fight with Weidman Chris dominated every minute until the KO. Second fight Chris almost KOed Silva and controlled him on the ground then was winning the second and Silva tried to "turn it up" and broke his leg. I'd explain Sonnens fights but I'll just say he walked away with two losses being finished in both.

About 3 years late. I get what you're saying, but you're about 3 years late because that's the last time Sonnen was a credible threat to anyone.

i can see this going down hill as majority of sherdog seems to hate Sonnen even doh he is a great fighter ...maybe its because of his ability to sell fights with his trash talk? no wait Conner does that and he is loved for it.....oh wait Chael is american my bad...

i do agree with you when you said he gave Anderson the toughest time out of everyone

Last edited:
Back