Sonnen "Belfort needs to KO Bisping in the 1st"

busterwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Chael Sonnen "Vitor Belfort has to knockout Michael Bisping in the 1st round to win, but Vitor is really good knocking people out in the first round.

ok but what do you think is gonna happen in the other 2 rounds?

it's a 5-round affair. Vitor fan here but yes, he has until midway through round 2 before he cracks and Bisping takes over but as Sonnen said, "Vitor is really good at knocking guys out in the 1st"

Smother him with what? Soft punches?

With strong wrestling I would agree, but Bisping brings nothing to the table that Vitor has historically had trouble with. I don't see it.

If you know anything about Chael's prediction, you know Vitor is a lock now.

You claim to be a Vitor fan but you say he'll "crack" midway through round 2. :rolleyes:

it's a 5-round affair. Vitor fan here but yes, he has until midway through round 2 before he cracks and Bisping takes over but as Sonnen said, "Vitor is really good at knocking guys out in the 1st"

Vitor is going to knock Bisbing out just like he did Akiyama.

Said everyone before every Vitor fight ever.

Bisping can't circle to Vitor's power hand if he wants to remain conscious on fight night.

Smother him with what? Soft punches?

With strong wrestling I would agree, but Bisping brings nothing to the table that Vitor has historically had trouble with. I don't see it.

Hugging, cardio kickboxing, takedowns

I like Biping, but I can't see him smothering a person for 3 rounds considering how much he starts to gas by the end of the 1st.

Back