• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Songs you always associate with a movie scene

Mangar

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
What are some songs when you hear them you automatically think of a movie scene they were in. I'm not talking about obvious movie themes but rather scenes within the movie that was not the title theme. Here's a couple I always think of when I hear the song .....

Great thread topic.
Jesse’s Girl, Sister Christian, and 99 Red Balloons all make me think of that great scene with Molina, Thomas Jane, Wahlberg and Reilly in Boogie Nights. If I hear Jesse’s Girl, to this day, I can’t help but think of Wahlberg just staring off into the distance as chaos ensues.

Come and get your love

guardians-of-the-galaxy-dance.gif

Great thread topic.
Jesse’s Girl, Sister Christian, and 99 Red Balloons all make me think of that great scene with Molina, Thomas Jane, Wahlberg and Reilly in Boogie Nights. If I hear Jesse’s Girl, to this day, I can’t help but think of Wahlberg just staring off into the distance as chaos ensues.

Same here

That was Marky Mark’s best acting scene to this day. Dirk had hit rock bottom and he knew the only thing left was prison and his death

Same here

That was Marky Mark’s best acting scene to this day. Dirk had hit rock bottom and he knew the only thing left was prison and his death

Big time. That look on his face really said it all. It’s awesome that you have that precede him and Reilly getting up and trying to extricate themselves from the situation. It was just the perfect moment of him realizing just how bad things had gotten and how he needed to get out of there immediately.

Back