Song Dedication Thread v4, "Combat your commentary" Edition

I was playing this song during the break in the UFC prelims earlier.. and it reminds me of you, because you are a always a happy soul and this is a happy tune, a nice happy tune. This song is for you @Jackonfire ...

I was playing this song during the break in the UFC prelims earlier.. and it reminds me of you, because you are a always a happy soul and this is a happy tune, a nice happy tune. This song is for you @Jackonfire ...

Thank you Scott, what a lovely song. I've always liked Mick Hucknall's voice. It can be so soulful. Going to listen to this on repeat for the rest of the night because it does make me happy. Good tune.

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN - this is the song thats been in my head the last couple of days due to the Paris card. This one's for you.

My uncles were in a bluegrass band and they did a version of this. I wish I had a recording.

Absolutely beautiful song, yeah I love it. Thank you so much, very mellow and relaxing song. Perfect song to listen to while sitting by the river on a nice relaxing sunday morning.

I would also love to hear your uncles version, if you could ever find it. Have a lovely sunday brother, enjoy your day.

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN I watched the UFC with some friends on Saturday so (for once) didn't make it to the PBP in the end to hang out with my Sherbros - but saw your @ and had a good laugh as always :D was told by my buddy from the AV to drop you a song here ;) hope you doing alright my friend! :) See you around

200w.gif

@BroRogan @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

images
Dad used to play this among other good songs when I got to join him on long trucker drives :)

What a wonderful song, perfect track that your dad used to listen to on those long distance truck drives.

I will make you a nice pot of tea for when you come home from that long truck drive.. nice hot freshly made tea, just right before your beddy time

400349hphkz01.png

@Clementine that's lovely! I like if there are some songs/movies you got specific memories on especially when you shared them with your parents. My mom for example is a huge Rolling Stones fans since she was a teenager lol and few tracks by them will be always associated with her playing them to little BroRogan and me vibing to them :D my dad liked Springsteen a lot.

Thx for the @ appreciate it! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back