Something about someone that immediately rubbed you in the right or wrong way

Just met someone last weekend, first time..he was a buddy of my friend…within 5 minutes he extended me his discount relative to the business he was in…Solid guy, not solely driven by money..

The biggest for me is if someone likes dogs or not. If they do they're cool until they say or do something I don't like. If they don't they can go fuck themselves. Oh also if they're a Raiders, Niners, Patriots, or a fan of any AFC North team besides the Steelers they can burn in hell.

On board with the animal thing, sports I could give a fuck..

Rather than instigate dominate annihilate constipate

I think u should helax more & mediate imo.
BelovedGrandioseKinglet-size_restricted.gif

Also, Great song on one of my favorite albums growing up..

Last edited:
This one guy licked his fingers then put his hand out to me to shake.

I just looked at him and said "c'mon bro".

It was the bf of a friend of my gf at the time. The two of them had come round to visit one evening and had bought some sushi. So I've never met this guy, and I walk in the room to say hi, and this muthafucka put his sushi down that he's eating, sucks his digits clean, then puts his hand out to shake.

Funniest part is that he got pretty offended, and there was a bitchy little drama for a while because of my behaviour in not wanting to touch somebody's spit covered hand. At least there was between those three. I didn't a single fuck.

Meeting someone for the first time, something they said or about them that immediately make you like the cut of their jib or want to punch them in the face.

Me, meeting the boyfriend of a female friend at a bar before she arrives and he says "I can't wait to see what brand of beer you're going to order". I can see immediately he wants to measure himself against me, which he apparently wants to do based on knowledge about craft beer.

Should have ordered one of these then slapped him with it.
P0.jpg

The biggest for me is if someone likes dogs or not. If they do they're cool until they say or do something I don't like. If they don't they can go fuck themselves. Oh also if they're a Raiders, Niners, Patriots, or a fan of any AFC North team besides the Steelers they can burn in hell.
Doesnt like dogs in general, or does not want to own one? I ask cause I dont want to own one, but appreciate them outside of that. Just not in a financial position to have a dog.

one can assume the guy has a man bun and sleeve tattoo

Meeting someone for the first time, something they said or about them that immediately make you like the cut of their jib or want to punch them in the face.

Me, meeting the boyfriend of a female friend at a bar before she arrives and he says "I can't wait to see what brand of beer you're going to order". I can see immediately he wants to measure himself against me, which he apparently wants to do based on knowledge about craft beer.

..................Men and women can't be Friends. You're a dude that got friend zoned because you're socially awkward / romantically challenged or a millennial.

Of course he wants to measure himself against you. What in the actual fuck where you doing hanging out with is girl? Fucking pathetic sherbro........fucking pathetic.

WORK ON THIS

..................Men and women can't be Friends. You're a dude that got friend zoned because you're socially awkward / romantically challenged or a millennial.

Of curse he wants to measure himself against you. What in the actual fuck where you doing hanging out with is girl? Fucking pathetic sherbro........fucking pathetic.

WORK ON THIS
LOL keep theorizing about social interaction in your moms basement you dweeb

LOL keep theorizing about social interaction in your moms basement you dweeb
Nope, 40 something dude living the dream

Buddy, stop hanging out with chicks that have boyfriends. WTF are you doing? That's as betta as it gets. I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm trying to help you Sherbro. This is a HUGE no-no. Just don't do it man. Find a single woman, and do your thing. Any chick that's in a LTR that's hanging out with other dudes (especially the male friend) isn't worth your time anyways. Fucking MOVE ON BRO.

This is great advice.

Nope, 40 something dude living the dream

Buddy, stop hanging out with chicks that have boyfriends. WTF are you doing? That's as betta as it gets. I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm trying to help you Sherbro. This is a HUGE no-no. Just don't do it man. Find a single woman, and do your thing. Any chick that's in a LTR that's hanging out with other dudes (especially the male friend) isn't worth your time anyways. Fucking MOVE ON BRO.

This is great advice.
Is the dream your mom’s basement?

But to be honest I make snap judgements about everyone I meet. I used to be toxic af, and often times that judgement would fuck up years worth of knowing someone. Over time I've learned to be a better person and now I try really hard to give everyone the benefit of the doubt

Doesnt like dogs in general, or does not want to own one? I ask cause I dont want to own one, but appreciate them outside of that. Just not in a financial position to have a dog.
No just people who dislike them, I had a few years in my early 20's when I couldn't have a dog and it really affected my mood and personality. I would be out with my gf or by myself and see a dog. It embarrassed her but I would find a way to go pet any dog we saw. I was a dog stalker lol but it made me happy to be able to interact with a dog. Literally made me a happier person. I've had dogs since as far as I can remember and my family always fostered them growing up. Dogs are the best.

Reactions: CI
Back