Someone sold a Harley.

So glad this woman got starched in her first title defense. I couldn't stand the thought of her having a higher profile in the UFC because she was holding a belt.

eskittles.gif

Some people could win a million bucks and be broke 6 months later.

whats in those pictures that is supposedly so terribly expensive? I dont get it. Except that weird spagheti with baby alien or headless chicken disgusting looking dish and people not dressing their age, theres nothing to special about those pics.

Ramen, dude. There's more to food than McDonald's

HOw can Carla, who is like 4'9 fit and ride a harley..haha She is way to small to handle a big bike like that...More so, she is too short...her feet would never go flat on the ground while sitting in the saddle...
They customize them.

I'm sure she broke the bank with the noodles and sliders.

Sucked Tito off for a loan

That's like comparing frozen pizza to a gourmet pizziera
Same shit to me but i never claimed to be gordon fucking ramsey i have a completely shit palate. Honestly at 33 years old i cant even tell difference between bitter and sour, i think i ate too many spicey foods in my teens and early 20s and destroyed any taste receptors in my mouth. Oh well. Bright side is other than sushi i never have to spend too much on food

They customize them.

I know...what they normally do is put a different seat on and lower it...but they can only lower it so much...your feet don't necessarily have to make full contact, but it's preferable...especially on a 700lb bike.

Same shit to me but i never claimed to be gordon fucking ramsey i have a completely shit palate. Honestly at 33 years old i cant even tell difference between bitter and sour, i think i ate too many spicey foods in my teens and early 20s and destroyed any taste receptors in my mouth. Oh well. Bright side is other than sushi i never have to spend too much on food

IMG_1479.JPG

Trust me, you'd like real Ramen.

This bitch has been hit in the head too much already.

Complains about being poor and as soon as she gets a little bit of cash instantly starts whittling it away again with unnecessarily expensive consumables. Go buy a box of ramen from costco you idiot.

Welcome to dealing with most women, men for that matter.

Doods asking to borrow money, then bragging about the newest mod on their un payed off ride..

<{MindBrown}> .

You are addressing your DAMN goat you little shit! The sun only rises on this miserable corner of the Internet because King GUERNICAallows it! I have half a mind to end your miserable life faster than rondas career after Nunes puts an elbow through her pathetic skull!

Fact is that carla made a whole sob story over selling her bike. If she really wanted to sell that shit the Craigslist ad would read, "Bike for sale, odometer: xx, condition: xx, asking: xx." But no, she tried to elicit the sympathy of the people and it didn't work. It didn't work because wmma is boring, and she's a boring, not super skilled fighter on top of that! So you eat shit you DAMN noob poster! And next time you talk to teh GOAT you come correct!

#GUERNICAbless

I gotta admit that gif is tha shit.

<[analyzed}> .

Back