Someone sold a Harley.

NAMAJUNAS_ROSE.png

REMATCH.

You are addressing your DAMN goat you little shit! The sun only rises on this miserable corner of the Internet because King GUERNICAallows it! I have half a mind to end your miserable life faster than rondas career after Nunes puts an elbow through her pathetic skull!

Fact is that carla made a whole sob story over selling her bike. If she really wanted to sell that shit the Craigslist ad would read, "Bike for sale, odometer: xx, condition: xx, asking: xx." But no, she tried to elicit the sympathy of the people and it didn't work. It didn't work because wmma is boring, and she's a boring, not super skilled fighter on top of that! So you eat shit you DAMN noob poster! And next time you talk to teh GOAT you come correct!

#GUERNICAbless
Whoa, I clearly didn't know who I was dealing with, I deeply apologize for my rude comment, thank you for taking mercy upon me, and not crushing me beneath your greatness

You are addressing your DAMN goat you little shit! The sun only rises on this miserable corner of the Internet because King GUERNICAallows it! I have half a mind to end your miserable life faster than rondas career after Nunes puts an elbow through her pathetic skull!

Fact is that carla made a whole sob story over selling her bike. If she really wanted to sell that shit the Craigslist ad would read, "Bike for sale, odometer: xx, condition: xx, asking: xx." But no, she tried to elicit the sympathy of the people and it didn't work. It didn't work because wmma is boring, and she's a boring, not super skilled fighter on top of that! So you eat shit you DAMN noob poster! And next time you talk to teh GOAT you come correct!

#GUERNICAbless

HOw can Carla, who is like 4'9 fit and ride a harley..haha She is way to small to handle a big bike like that...More so, she is too short...her feet would never go flat on the ground while sitting in the saddle...

It's her money let her do what she wants. I'd probably buy some stupid shit too if I got paid in nice lump sums

Nobody would be commenting about it if she wasn't complaining about how she doesn't make enough money not long ago.

It's like those people who "live paycheck to paycheck" but eat out 6 times a week, get their nails/hair done twice a month, and go clubbing every weekend.

Tito's dick was rejected? I sense a neck injury coming rather than a dick.

Nobody would be commenting about it if she wasn't complaining about how she doesn't make enough money not long ago.

It's like those people who "live paycheck to paycheck" but eat out 6 times a week, get their nails/hair done twice a month, and go clubbing every weekend.
She could spend money buying bags of dog shit to fertilize her lawn for all I care and she still isn't getting paid enough. Can't blame her to ask for more

Whoa, I clearly didn't know who I was dealing with, I deeply apologize for my rude comment, thank you for taking mercy upon me, and not crushing me beneath your greatness
It's ok! Nobody's perfect!

#GUERNICAbless

She could spend money buying bags of dog shit to fertilize her lawn for all I care and she still isn't getting paid enough. Can't blame her to ask for more

Her living beyond her means has nothing to do with how much she gets paid, and everything to do with having champagne tastes on a beer budget so to speak.

Again, if she hadn't complained about not making enough money nobody would even be talking about this. It's just hard to take her seriously about not making enough money when her IG is literally flooded with her recently on vacation, the expensive meals eating out all the time, the newest dress she bought, etc etc etc. This woman isn't going to the thrift store, or eating at Snap Kitchen.

When you have no income/low income, you need to act accordingly.

Her living beyond her means has nothing to do with how much she gets paid, and everything to do with having champagne tastes on a beer budget so to speak.

Again, if she hadn't complained about not making enough money nobody would even be talking about this. It's just hard to take her seriously about not making enough money when her IG is literally flooded with her recently on vacation, the expensive meals eating out all the time, the newest dress she bought, etc etc etc. This woman isn't going to the thrift store, or eating at Snap Kitchen.

When you have no income/low income, you need to act accordingly.
Live every day like it's your last because one day it will be...

Live every day like it's your last because one day it will be...

That's all well and good, just as long as you don't bitch and moan about how much you're being paid, since tomorrow isn't guaranteed and all.

That's all well and good, just as long as you don't bitch and moan about how much you're being paid, since tomorrow isn't guaranteed and all.
Fighters don't get paid enough though, they should all be complaining about their pay

Fighters don't get paid enough though, they should all be complaining about their pay

That's a separate issue here. We're not talking about the state of fighter pay, we're talking about one fighter who spends money like her pants are on fire, and then turning around to complain about her pay when she runs out of money.

If it wasn't good enough at the time she wouldn't have signed the contract in the first place. If she lived within her means, her fight purse would go much farther.

She's having a 12 dollar meal. Big whoopt.

Back