Someone get Anthony Smith a new suit for gods sake **UPDATED**

It's no surprise his 12 year old son is a transgender
I ain't even mad at D-Wade for that shit. That's A+ compared to most of this thread.

Whats up with basketball players and suits? They are stuck in the 90s?
Part of it is because they are 7' tall, but also are just being drafted, so they are probably still poor. So, it must be impossible to find a decent cheap suit.

From the August Mcgregor collection

BZZdELLIEAEIwrB.jpg

JmwO.gif

giphy.gif

All the money these guys have and they couldn't find a decent tailor?

45F76906-A26E-4576-BA44-556587265913.jpeg

Killa B in the cut, fo’ real Sherdogs, what?! It’s the after party, and bitches wanna fuck!

But seriously, a lotta athletes got dough, but don’t know about fashion.

One of the most important rules is often overlooked;

Things used to be so much better in the old days...

27CE8DC3-13DF-4963-8BCD-AF8DAE1ADEC8.jpeg

The number one requirement for a suit, above ALL ELSE, is that it fits. That's all that matters. If a suit doesn't fit properly, i.e. snuggly like a glove, the entire look is ruined. You go from looking smart to looking like you don't know what you're doing. You just look like low class trash trying to dress smart.

The ones posted in this thread were all presumably fancy dress or some sort of comedy themed night or whatever. No actual human puts on suits like that voltunarily.

My guess is that it’s a retro taste: suits in the 50s and 60s were looser than they are now. I remember Ricky Ricardo wearing very loose jackets with big padded shoulders. But nothing this ridiculous. It’d definitely a cultural thing as blacks are very fashion conscious and if you’re an NBA player, it’s manny times more. Which means they put in the effort to look like that. I remember an NBA player having to switch his toiletry bag to an $800 louis vuitton bag because his teammates were making fun of him so much. They are very image conscious.

Nope had nothing to do with role. Nba doesn't carry average offensive players with 0 defense. Hes been cooked.
You both make valid points, but it’s also worth mentioning that all of the new next level stats/analytics really exposed him as being a detriment/liability to any team.

he was on his 15 minute break from parking cars at the arena, snuck into the booth

Come on now Bro

He did a good job in the cage against Gus, and he did well in the booth too.

He seems like a good guy.

We can Shoop him next time :)

why no one post the pride 2003 mw grand prix conference yet? and i cant find the picture fuuck

Back