News Someone blew up the Georgia Guidestones

I'm going to take an earlier guess and say it was destroyed by its original creator. It was probably someone with a liberalist idealist view of the world he wanted to encourage but saw it being inadvtadely used in conspiracies, used as justification to elect Trump against the deep state and contributed to the capitol hill attack. It was clearly causing problems the creator hadn't intended.
It was constructed in 1980 and the man who had it built was already an old man according to the History Channel video.

It was constructed in 1980 and the man who had it built was already an old man according to the History Channel video.
all I recall is that we don't really know who built it. Any I'm just musing.

In any case it has clearly caused problems that are counter-productive to the message.

IDK about the keep the population at 500k ... maybe in a hypothetical resurgence of native American tribes or something. It just seems kind of wishy washy and not intended to mean how some people interpret it.

One of the commandments is to establish an international court for countries to start disputes ... if it was made in the 1980s that seems a little out of touch.

Peace-Palace.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty strange they demolished them within 24 hours of being bombed? Wouldn't the normal course of action be to close off the area and do an investigation into the bombing?

And, surprise surprise a religious nutjob running for governor did call for it's destruction recently.. this really makes me want to get involved with the satanic temple. It's time to up the Christian trolling in this country.
You are such a bad ass. Mom still paying your internet bill?

all I recall is that we don't really know who built it. Any I'm just musing.

In any case it has clearly caused problems that are counter-productive to the message.

IDK about the keep the population at 500k ... maybe in a hypothetical resurgence of native American tribes or something. It just seems kind of wishy washy and not intended to mean how some people interpret it.

One of the commandments is to establish an international court for countries to start disputes ... if it was made in the 1980s that seems a little out of touch.

Peace-Palace.jpg
They say nobody knows but give that video a watch. Very interesting. Apparently the person who requested it is known to a few who were sworn to secrecy and one of them describes him as mostly bald with gray hair around his ears.

They say nobody knows but give that video a watch. Very interesting. Apparently the person who requested it is known to a few who were sworn to secrecy and one of them describes him as mostly bald with gray hair around his ears.
I dunno ... I remember seeing the same stuff going around about the big foot sighting. People will tell you everyone in the town knew who had purchased the costume and who was wearing the costume. Same with the town at Loch Ness. I think the de facto answer is we really just don't know.

But yeah, we are literally looking at camera footage of the actual explosion but everyone missed the person walking up to it and planting it. Go figure.

I never understood the fascination.
I'm captain conspiracy but these were made by people we found out about and they just s weren't that interesting.

The most interesting thing might be the time capsule if it's there for fun but eh.

Send the nuts to dig everywhere In Roswell instead

There's a video, it looks pretty clear to me that it was a bomb.
The question being asked is bc of that video, why isn’t their footage of people planting the bomb?

If they had to go on television and say lightning struck the guidestones, people would start thinking it’s a “hand of God” thing, and the people who control America wouldn’t want that.

I find it ironic that the Guidestones were supposed to be able to survive a nuclear war but succumbed to a fairly small explosion. Another strange thing about them is that both right leaning and left leaning people seemed to have a problem with the message it provided either from population control or the guide reproduction wisely which some saw as eugenics. Humans have used similar concepts to grow crops and breed animals for centuries.

The question being asked is bc of that video, why isn’t their footage of people planting the bomb?

If they had to go on television and say lightning struck the guidestones, people would start thinking it’s a “hand of God” thing, and the people who control America wouldn’t want that.

They probably have footage of the bomber(s) but haven't released that yet but they did release video of a vehicle leaving the scene.

The pop. Control conspiracy is weird .
These were meant to be guides after 95% of us are wiped out. Its 500 million not 500 thousand.

Pandemic, war, natural disaster whatever where theres maybe 50 million or so or less of us left.
Just a mix of hippie idealism really.
Reading way too much into what they were.

There was also something supposedly buried underneath it. What that could be is anyones guess?

I like the population one. So much easier to just create less people than it is to make people live a much lower standard of living

According to information in the Wiki article, the man who used the name Robert C Christian, who arranged the monument is reported to have said he represented a group that had been planning it for 20 years. That would suggest that the concept started around 1960. If everyone involved in planning it in 1960 was over the age of 25, they would be into their 80s or older now.

Why was Elbert county selected as the site?

Christian had to purchase the land and it seems that would have required some identification to be produced. That land was eventually turned over to the County and again it seems like real identification would have been required. I seems like the decision to turn it over to the county might have meant that the originators were nearing death and wanted the monument to last.

Was the whole thing planned to bring tourists to the area? Was there someone originally from the area that might have had the money to do it? The news reports say 20,000 people a year visited the site in a county with a population just under that. The text on the stones might have been designed to be ambiguous and slightly controversial to encourage visitors to come to see it and think about it's message.

I like the population one. So much easier to just create less people than it is to make people live a much lower standard of living

Do you realize that the current economy relies on the population increasing to keep going. It requires more people to buy more things

Does anyone have a cost estimate for erecting the guide stones?

Material, shipping, engraving, architecture, land, manpower, etc.

Does anyone have a cost estimate for erecting the guide stones?

Material, shipping, engraving, architecture, land, manpower, etc.

The man from the company that made them said he thought the guy was a nut and gave him a high price to try to discourage him but the quote was accepted but I haven't seen or heard what the quote was.

Back