Somebody is running around my neighborhood in all black

The Taxman

Askren P4P #1
@red
Reaction score
So I'm driving back from the GF's place and I turn into my neighborhood and get to a T in the road where I need to turn left. I look right just to make sure nobody else is coming. As I look to the right I see about 30 yards away(give or take) somebody just run from one side of the street to the other. Not just run, but sprint. I think it's weird and continue to my house, but since I was suspicious I decided to drive few laps around my neighborhood just to be sure(for all I knew it was a jogger but I was curious).

Well I get to the area where I saw the person and don't see anything so I don't think it was a jogger anymore, because I was at the spot in about 20 seconds and would've seen the person running elsewhere, because there's only one road they could've gone which was the one I was driving on. I drive around for about 5 more minutes with my windows down and drive slow to listen for anything. I start looking for open garages/front doors/ etc. anything suspicious. I'm in school to become a cop so maybe it's in my nature now.

But wait! There's more! I get to my house and let my dogs out in the backyard and one of my dogs who is I adopted from a shelter after it was rescued from an abusive home, never barks. We think he must've been hit for barking or something because he hardly does it. ever. Well he starts FREAKING out which causes the other one to freak out. I call for them and they come inside and immediately go to the window in the front of the house just staring outside. They saw something they didn't like.

It's probably nothing, maybe it was a jogger. But it's 3 in the morning and figures dressed in dark clothing running around are usually up to no good. It's also Friday night, so maybe it's just some teenager being young and stupid. And these threads are always fun for the Berry :]

Oh and I'm 100% sober for the record

Last edited:
The ghost of Trayvon Martin?

Goddamn, I hope you stay safe, I hate shit like that, trips me out. Good dog though. Haha

The ghost of Trayvon Martin?
Haha. Maybe. It's the beginning of a new ghost story of the generation. "Sometimes people claim to see him running around at night.."

Goddamn, I hope you stay safe, I hate shit like that, trips me out. Good dog though. Haha
Haha yeah, they're both pitbulls so i usually feel pretty safe around them if shit went down

I would assume the worst because that's pretty damn suspicious.

Did you smell any sulphur? Any cold spots around the house? Neighbours' dogs and cats getting eviscerated?

We'll get to the bottom of this.

Good thing you're not in school to be a lawyer or you'd be seeing lawsuits everywhere and figuring out how to sue everyone.

You should offer him some water TS, he is probably thirsty from all the running.

This is why you train your pitbulls to kill on sight.

This is why you train your pitbulls to kill on sight.

They've never attacked anyone or another dog, but they get protective of the house area. Nobody can sneak up on my house I know that for sure :D. They've also never been in the situation of seeing me be attacked either so Idk how they'd react. I think they would attack the attacker though.

Proper training and they coulda touched the intruder with teh jab.

I need to find UberTS and just hire him as my bodyguard.

So I'm driving back from the GF's place and I turn into my neighborhood and get to a T in the road where I need to turn left. I look right just to make sure nobody else is coming. As I look to the right I see about 30 yards away(give or take) somebody just run from one side of the street to the other. Not just run, but sprint. I think it's weird and continue to my house, but since I was suspicious I decided to drive few laps around my neighborhood just to be sure(for all I knew it was a jogger but I was curious).

Well I get to the area where I saw the person and don't see anything so I don't think it was a jogger anymore, because I was at the spot in about 20 seconds and would've seen the person running elsewhere, because there's only one road they could've gone which was the one I was driving on. I drive around for about 5 more minutes with my windows down and drive slow to listen for anything. I start looking for open garages/front doors/ etc. anything suspicious. I'm in school to become a cop so maybe it's in my nature now.

But wait! There's more! I get to my house and let my dogs out in the backyard and one of my dogs who is I adopted from a shelter after it was rescued from an abusive home, never barks. We think he must've been hit for barking or something because he hardly does it. ever. Well he starts FREAKING out which causes the other one to freak out. I call for them and they come inside and immediately go to the window in the front of the house just staring outside. They saw something they didn't like.

It's probably nothing, maybe it was a jogger. But it's 3 in the morning and figures dressed in dark clothing running around are usually up to no good. It's also Saturday night, so maybe it's just some teenager being young and stupid. And these threads are always fun for the Berry :]

Oh and I'm 100% sober for the record

It was probably nothing. And by probably I mean definitely.

Back