Some respect to TJ on his day of atonement

All these juicing scrubs should learn from the GOAT Jonny Bones; deny everything always. Look at how it’s worked out for him.

No point in being noble in a filthy organization

TJ should be ashamed of himself

I guess.... I figure if a guy is innocent he would have not given up his belt so easily and try to save face and question a tainted supplement or something that slipped by him. I guess this means he knew he was truly busted.
Or he may have some sympathy for a division he already put on hold with his safari to munchkinland

All these juicing scrubs should learn from the GOAT Jonny Bones; deny everything always. Look at how it’s worked out for him.

No point in being noble in a filthy organization
The OJ strategy is expensive

Telling someone to go fuck themselves is against the terms of service of Sherdog.

You should follow the rules.
Here is a correct analogy, couldn’t think of one for the life of me earlier. Failing a test is the equivalent of being “charged” with a crime. You get charged, you go to trial and defend yourself. Sometimes you beat the charges, sometimes you don’t.
Let’s say your a CEO of a Fortune 500 company. You get charged with a petty crime and you decide to take a leave of absence or step down while you and your legal team mount your defense and you say to the press, I’m taking a leave of abscence/stepping down because I don’t want to be a distraction to the company.” THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE GUILTY. Having been a jerk your whole life does not mean you are guilty. Having people say (hearsay) you’ve committed the same crime before does not mean you are guilty. All I was saying was maybe we should wait for more facts.

unless he knows what he popped for and knows he is going away for a while.

Do we know it actually was voluntary or did The UFC just spin it that way?

If youre right, that informatiomn would never reach the light of day, danas not gunna just be honest about something like that

I guess.... I figure if a guy is innocent he would have not given up his belt so easily and try to save face and question a tainted supplement or something that slipped by him. I guess this means he knew he was truly busted.

^ This

TJ is trying to save face. The fact that he is not contesting the finding in any way means it's highly likely that he knew he was cheating.

I don't think TJ deserves any respect at all. The belt was going to be stripped. This is like an executive resigning when a scandal is breaking instead of getting fired by the board.

Dillacheatersnake

What a freaking disappointment, he had such good technique but felt he had to cheat on top of it.

I'll hold my opinion until the substance he popped for is released.

I'm guessing he failed on his cut to fight Cejudo? Could have easily just failed with diuretic or something of that nature. Everyone is just assuming steroids.

That's quite possible. Frankly it was a crazy cut he should never have attempted. Cowboy Cerrone got popped for Diurectics as well and no one on here ever shits on him for failing a drug test.

Back