Some respect to TJ on his day of atonement

I guess.... I figure if a guy is innocent he would have not given up his belt so easily and try to save face and question a tainted supplement or something that slipped by him. I guess this means he knew he was truly busted.
That's also what 99% of cheaters do though lol, very few would ever admit it. Even after several positive tests.

It doesn't matter to TS. He likes TJ so he's trying to rationalize TJ pissing hot. I wonder if his post history will illustrate the same neutral tone about Jon Jones pissing hot....

<36> Check out my post history. Don’t think you’ll find I am a TJ fan. Completely the opposite.

I know it’s kind of a formality, but I have to give the dude some respect for relinquishing the title voluntarily. Almost definitely would have been stripped, but knowing the UFC they would have just made an interim title while the hearings and appeals went on. Could have been over a year with an interim how long these things can take when the fighter has means to challenge.

I have always thought TJ was a selfish narcissist and that people way over rated his accomplishments thus far in the sport. He and his fans are the chief offenders in claiming victory when he lost. But today, I am going to give him credit. He thought about the other fighters and the sport and got out of the way quicker than he had to. Nice job Tyler Jeffery.

He knew he was going to be stripped so he thought it would look better this way. And it does. I don't for one minute think he did it for the benefit of the division or anyone else

So we should respect him for giving up his belt which is what usually happens when busted for roids as champion..i dont get it..he did what was going to happen anyways

Whats next we should respect him for waking up this morning ?

Notice the title, his day of atonement. I am not forgiving him or saying he deserves our respect. I am giving him credit though for getting out of the way and not dragging out the inevitable. More I think about it, the more I think the UFC would have scheduled an interim fight before they stripped him. By relinquishing rather than stripping he also removed the “paper champ...never beat the real champ” shit we hear whenever a fighter is stripped.

TJ sucks but he did the right thing and I believe in recognizing good behavior. He is a cheat, but at least he did the right thing and got out of the way so the division can move forward properly.

Notice the title, his day of atonement. I am not forgiving him or saying he deserves our respect. I am giving him credit though for getting out of the way and not dragging out the inevitable. More I think about it, the more I think the UFC would have scheduled an interim fight before they stripped him. By relinquishing rather than stripping he also removed the “paper champ...never beat the real champ” shit we hear whenever a fighter is stripped.

TJ sucks but he did the right thing and I believe in recognizing good behavior. He is a cheat, but at least he did the right thing and got out of the way so the division can move forward properly.

Fair enough

Or for the new fans

Fair play to ahmm TJ

Agreed. Someone with the personal history of Dillashaw deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Come on man. Don't be a homer.
I’m not a dillishaw fan one bit. I think he probably is guilty. But you can’t make that rush to judgement based on him relinquishing the belt. It doesn’t NECESSARILY make him guilty is what I’m saying. That’s why you wait for more facts.

sonnen-busted.gif

He knew he was going to be stripped so he thought it would look better this way. And it does. I don't for one minute think he did it for the benefit of the division or anyone else

Whatever his motives it was the right thing to do and the proper result. If it was his selfishness that lead us here so be it. Better than what has happened at lhw.

I’m not a dillishaw fan one bit. I think he probably is guilty. But you can’t make that rush to judgement based on him relinquishing the belt. It doesn’t NECESSARILY make him guilty is what I’m saying. That’s why you wait for more facts.

Yes, in the same way the boss's belt could have broke on the same day he went commando at the same time his secretary bent over for files on the bottom shelf at the same time the boss tripped over his own feet and bent over right into her.

We can't rush to judgment they were having sex (even though literally every indicator says otherwise)...we need to eliminate those .01 percent chance possibilities before making an informed judgment.

Please. He’s like those people that go “you can’t fire me because I quit”. He’s just another douche acting like he doesn’t know what is wrong. Fuck him.

Yes, in the same way the boss's belt could
Yes, in the same way the boss's belt could have broke on the same day he went commando at the same time his secretary bent over for files on the bottom shelf at the same time the boss tripped over his own feet and bent over right into her.

We can't rush to judgment they were having sex (even though literally every indicator says otherwise)...we need to eliminate those .01 percent chance possibilities before making an informed judgment.
That analogy doesn’t work dude. Try again. Supplements can be tainted and guys have been proven innocent and cleared. You don’t unintentionally fuck your secretary. And you’re just choosing what you want to see in my posts. I said I think he’s probably guilty. I just choose to wait for all the facts to come in and for a guy to defend himself. He hasn’t even put forth his defense yet.

That analogy doesn’t work dude. Try again. Supplements can be tainted and guys have been proven innocent and cleared. You don’t unintentionally fuck your secretary. And you’re just choosing what you want to see in my posts. I said I think he’s probably guilty. I just choose to wait for all the facts to come in and for a guy to defend himself. He hasn’t even put forth his defense yet.

Stop trolling and be serious.

No respect for a cheating snake

Cody said TJ showed TAM how to use steroids. Cody admitted to being involved with steroid use.

Marlon Moraes is more yoked than TJ and he's probably next in life for a title.

They all "cheat", some just get caught while others don't.

What a freak.... good luck testing all those

Some people go out when they're about to get caught to save face....and there are some who will regale it as an honorable move....I call bullshit though...

Back