• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Some Moron tried to rob Anthony Smith

do you happen to remember any more details about this? Longtime Sandman fan, as you can see from the Av.

I believe it was him and Keith Jardine who thwarted a home robbery but I can't find anything on it.

Cliffs:
- intruder came into the house, went into a room, and started screaming
- 165lbs dude took everything Smith had and kept going and was going to outlast Smith
- he was super strong

Fear has grown massively since the pandemic.

You know what feeds off fear?
Demons. You see it in movies all the time.
Demons gain strength off of peoples fear.
Demons steal your energy by taking over a vessel (human body),
and creating chaos with the vessel to conjure up fear in people,
which causes the peoples energy to empty and give room for demons to possess them aswell.

If you listen to Smiths story,
it doesnt seem like the intruder had any other motive other than to take the energy of people by causing fear. why else would you scream?

If this isn't the case...
Sign this intruder to the UFC...
he'll be the homer simpson of MMA and destroy everyone.

But if Smith is telling the truth...
the only explanation is demons.

you never know , until you know

You know

download (4).jpeg ..

download (3).jpeg

intruder was most likely on pcp or meth.

I would be willing to bet this demons name was meth amphetamine

The guy wasn’t robbing the place. Sounds like he’s on drugs. You don’t generally scream in an office while you’re robbing it.

Intruder probably smoked PCP tbh.

As someone that's indulged in the Angel Dust I can truly say it does some amazing things for the ol' cardio and pain tolerance. Aggression, too. Never seen an otherwise amazing movie like Training Day get a drug so wrong. That stuff is straight nitro!

Apparently he wrestles, intruder would have probably been thinking ''damn this dude knows his shit'' during the struggle...Crazy story.

As someone that's indulged in the Angel Dust I can truly say it does some amazing things for the ol' cardio and pain tolerance. Aggression, too. Never seen an otherwise amazing movie like Training Day get a drug so wrong. That stuff is straight nitro!
Crazy man. Straight from the source.

I've talked to a cop that told me he tried to hold down this homeless dude one night cause he was acting crazy, and the dude tossed him like nothing. Homeless dude was like 160 pounds soaking wet. They tazed the dude and he walked right through it. Took 4 cops to hold this dude. Dude had smoked a shit ton of PCP.

Jones would have probably legit killed him lol

Its crazy hearing Anthony tell this story. I had a similar situation with a mentally unstable Women who tried to break into our home. She kicked in our front door window, but the trim gave way and the window pane poped out, so it didnt break. I ran out the back door and came around the front and tackled her and subdued her. At the time i didnt realize it was a 130lb woman. But while i had her pinned to the ground my wife called 911. The cops came, she told them some crazy story that i was sleeping with her girlfriend and thats why she tried to break in to my house and attack me. It was nuts. The cops were actually questoning me as if i knew her, lol. Turns out she has been in and out of mental institutes.

Back