• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Some Moron tried to rob Anthony Smith

This is why i bought a 12 gauge when people started hoarding TP. I am blowing off a knee cap off the first person that tries to break into my house.

And people make fun of El Cucuy because he has some holy water in his house.

..this drugged up lunatic put up a serious fight against Anthony Smith for about 9 minutes before police arrived? Crazy

Stay off the PCP, kids
Having worked in private sector contracted security I can confirm 1 man jacked up on some good shit can easily give 5+ men trouble to subdue. Sometimes more than that. Crazy how strong those cock suckers get when they've got 10x the limit of meth running through their veins.

Would be so much better a story if they had a southern ending. Heard a man screaming in my house, grabbed the boom stick and he went through the glass door of my trailer in 2 pieces. Then my dogs ate him.
Yes!

Really good listen, I would play it if you have time.

a tldr if you don't.

-170lbish guy was roaming around the neighborhood screaming and trying to go into houses vehicles
-Smith family left the garage door open and he goes into the house screaming
-Smith's wife wakes him telling him she hears him, he leaves the room and they lock eyes
-Smith doesn't know where his kids are / whether the guy has weapons or companions so he wants to put him away quick in case he gets stabbed or shot
-takes the dude down, screams at him demanding to know if he has someone with him or a weapon, the guy lies and says yes so he's really trying to fuck him up and ground and pounds the shit out of him
-between mental illness, adrenaline, and possible drug use, the guy is fighting him the whole time and doesn't get finished
-Smith stays on top position and beats the shit out of him for 6 minutes till the police get there
-Dude walked out fine but after adrenaline wore off he had some brain swelling at the hospital and other complications, he had a history of mental illness and domestic violence.

crazy.

Guy started screaming for Luke? Dude Luke can't help you, dude got creamed at LHW.

960x0.jpg

i'd like to see this guy fight in the octagon tbh...sounds like Smith encountered an A-level athlete

Should've had a gun and put this guy out of his criminal misery.

Anthony smith is a great human with a high iq, that’s how he lost to Jon thinking too much about existential life questions inside the cage.

We need more smith in this world what a man

Crazy people are super strong. That is well known i think.

Couldn't finish a 170'er on home turf

<{clintugh}>

Really good listen, I would play it if you have time.

a tldr if you don't.

-170lbish guy was roaming around the neighborhood screaming and trying to go into houses vehicles
-Smith family left the garage door open and he goes into the house screaming
-Smith's wife wakes him telling him she hears him, he leaves the room and they lock eyes
-Smith doesn't know where his kids are / whether the guy has weapons or companions so he wants to put him away quick in case he gets stabbed or shot
-takes the dude down, screams at him demanding to know if he has someone with him or a weapon, the guy lies and says yes so he's really trying to fuck him up and ground and pounds the shit out of him
-between mental illness, adrenaline, and possible drug use, the guy is fighting him the whole time and doesn't get finished
-Smith stays on top position and beats the shit out of him for 6 minutes till the police get there
-Dude walked out fine but after adrenaline wore off he had some brain swelling at the hospital and other complications, he had a history of mental illness and domestic violence.

crazy.
i'm gonna take aguess the guy was hopped up on crystal Meth. it just sounds like something like that. If you were just a "plain vanilla" house-burglar you wouldnt be screaming out advertisiing your presence FFS. So am sure the invasion guy did have mental issues and/or was hopped-up.

Back