Some lightning pics from tonight

Beautiful pictures TS. I live in Los Angeles and honestly can’t tell you the last time I saw lightning...

Thats amazing man. You do some cool shit with your spare time.

Took these tonight:

3bwsm.jpg

DSC08510.jpg
I have no likes left but I LOVE these.

I'm in San Jose. It was only one clatter but a couple of months ago it was loud the car alarms were going off and I thought it was another earthquake.
Yea I honestly seem to forget about the sheer magnitude of nature’s power until a bolt of lightning or an earthquake literally shakes up my otherwise city-centric life. I rarely go into nature, I need to take some trips to some more natural destinations this year I think.

Yea I honestly seem to forget about the sheer magnitude of nature’s power until a bolt of lightning or an earthquake literally shakes up my otherwise city-centric life. I rarely go into nature, I need to take some trips to some more natural destinations this year I think.
Joshua Tree isn't far from you, it's beautiful. I did an Airstream break which is so much better than a hotel.
No light pollution in the middle of nowhere so the star gazing is brilliant. I fell in love with it.

Joshua Tree isn't far from you, it's beautiful. I did an Airstream break which is so much better than a hotel.
No light pollution in the middle of nowhere so the star gazing is brilliant. I fell in love with it.
I have a lot of friends that have camped out there. It’s honestly kinda crazy that I’ve never been, Ive heard it’s beautiful and I know my buddies used to go take mushrooms there when we were younger.... these days I find myself caught up in the “rat race” here. Wake up work out, work all day, then do the family thing in the evening. When I do take a vacation it’s usually just to another city it’s never to nature, I feel like maybe I need to rethink this pattern I’ve found myself in.

I have a lot of friends that have camped out there. It’s honestly kinda crazy that I’ve never been, Ive heard it’s beautiful and I know my buddies used to go take mushrooms there when we were younger.... these days I find myself caught up in the “rat race” here. Wake up work out, work all day, then do the family thing in the evening. When I do take a vacation it’s usually just to another city it’s never to nature, I feel like maybe I need to rethink this pattern I’ve found myself in.
You really will love it there, even if you just do a weekend. I did this tiny one, there's an outdoor shower and hot tub, if you go this sort of time of year it won't be CRAZY hot for hiking, there's a firepit and outdoor grill. I totally fell in love with the place. Helps that the U2 album is a childhood favourite, but I'd love to go back again.
https://glampinghub.com/unitedstate...rnia/?dates= - &adults=2&children=0&infants=0

I watched this last night as it happened as well, I wish I had my drone in hand.

Back