Some guy on youtube thinks my Axe kick tutorial sucks...

in that hl his kicks look totaly diffrent then those in tutorial, those in Hl are 100% OK

in that hl his kicks look totaly diffrent then those in tutorial, those in Hl are 100% OK

What supposed flaws have you found in his technique? Please expound for the benefit of the class. We all know what Kryllo's credentials are to be demonstrating the axekick. What, exactly, are your credentials to be critiquing ANYBODIES axekick?

Are you a high level TKD instructor or competitor of some sort? A national champion or Olympic hopeful? Feel free to post video of your own comps or give us the list of champions you have trained.

You are soo smart so tell My how that axe kick You are making is beter from normal kicks , explain Me why nobody make that twist what You are doing. First time I have seened something like that.

Please Explain Me

Ugh.... What do you mean by normal kick? What I showed was the normal kick, the axe kick technique how it should be performed. And I assume that you have never seen any body do this because you have never seen any body do it who knew how to properly execute an axe kick or didn't pay attention.

YouTube - Taekwondo Revolution of kicking axe kick

And how about you taking a closer look at the Hug HL you suggested me.

first i was training TKD 4 Years
second like i told those kicks in tutorial look for Me difrent then those in Your HL

Respect and sory if I was rude.

axe kickYou are keybord warior writing things like that
Think what You want You are nobody for me
have nice day

That's hilarious for so many different reasons.

Kyryllo's axe kick is wayyy better than yours

maveric988 whats up? why did you take your vid down?

axe kickYou are keybord warior writing things like that
Think what You want You are nobody for me
have nice day
That's an axe push, not an axe kick. That "weird thing" Kryllo (sp?) does is what gives his kick power, as opposed to yours which is just a straight up and down motion of the leg, and it would probably result in you falling on your ass were you ever to try actually kicking someone with it.

Watch Andy Huge hl He do the same Axe kick(And My kick is not push kick or something :D) and BTW i was using that Axe kick in fights and ive never fall,

BTW Can You explain Me how that move make his kick stronger,
Because saying his kick is stronger, realy You don't say nothing i need some arguments.

Back