Some guy on youtube thinks my Axe kick tutorial sucks...

Kyryllo

Kia kaha e hine!
@Black
Reaction score
...and that he can do everything better than me, I think I will have to accept his superiority and delete all my vids.:icon_cry2

Here's my tutorial:
YouTube - Axe kick tutorial

Here's his response:
YouTube - Splits Axe Kick (he took it down)

Edit:
Apparently there's an other guy who is not happy with my tutorial and thinks I make some "strange" moves that take away the power and that I should learn from him how to make an axe kick.

here's his video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXfhbaj6e8M

...and that he can do everything better than me, I think I will have to accept his superiority and delete all my vids.:icon_cry2

Here's my tutorial:
YouTube - Axe kick tutorial

Here's his response:
YouTube - Splits Axe Kick

Hey, never wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and only the pig enjoys it.

This 15 y/o kids tutorial is retarded but it does have some foofy-ass disco music to go with it. Maybe that's his big complaint, no music to go with your tutorials. You should put some Ukranian gangsta rap to your videos just to keep the ADD kids entertained.

lol You know what being a Mod here has taught me about the Internet above all else?

How to find the administrative features of every community-oriented website I'm a member of. I can't ban people from Youtube entirely, but banning them from my page or from commenting to me, easy as pie.

Ever since you first started posting those I always thought the responses were so hilarious. Youtube has to be the highest concentration of idiots I've ever seen. It's a degree of pathetic I didn't know people were capable of.

On my Aaron Pryor HL video I had a guy chastise me because he said he came on to show his 8 year-old nephew legendary fighters and was offended that the song I chose was Lil John's "I don't give a fuck." So let me get this straight, you came into the INTERNET to show your 8 year-old nephew VIDEOS, on YOUTUBE, and you're upset because a song contained curse words? I'd wager a paycheck his 8 year-old nephew knows even more offensive things than Lil John himself.

They just plain suck at life in general.

BTW, his axe-kick looks like a good way to injure your coccyx while simultaneously giving yourself whiplash.

lol You know what being a Mod here has taught me about the Internet above all else?

How to find the administrative features of every community-oriented website I'm a member of. I can't ban people from Youtube entirely, but banning them from my page or from commenting to me, easy as pie.

Ever since you first started posting those I always thought the responses were so hilarious. Youtube has to be the highest concentration of idiots I've ever seen. It's a degree of pathetic I didn't know people were capable of.

On my Aaron Pryor HL video I had a guy chastise me because he said he came on to show his 8 year-old nephew legendary fighters and was offended that the song I chose was Lil John's "I don't give a fuck." So let me get this straight, you came into the INTERNET to show your 8 year-old nephew VIDEOS, on YOUTUBE, and you're upset because a song contained curse words? I'd wager a paycheck his 8 year-old nephew knows even more offensive things than Lil John himself.

BTW, his axe-kick looks like a good way to injure your coccyx while simultaneously giving yourself whiplash.

Yeah, I usually just let the stupid comments there and write a witty remark or wait till somebody else starts a flaming shitfest with the other guy, the new thumb down/thumb up feature is also a good thing to show the quality of a post. But sometimes the comments are so stupid that I have no other choice but to delete it. I always get private massages, like "woot you r0ck! Dud3, I'm at a Pingpong-ryu-kroty-kungfu skewl, 'n I wanna dew dem kewl kix lik3 y0u! If I practice 2 tyms a weak, when will I rock at them kix?" :rolleyes:

You're way too good at that shit. I think it's getting to your brain.

I got my youtube credentials on the business card.

"Kyryllo- Youtube GURU"

Seriously. It really has IMDb beat.

Yeah, I usually just let the stupid comments there and write a witty remark or wait till somebody else starts a flaming shitfest with the other guy, the new thumb down/thumb up feature is also a good thing to show the quality of a post. But sometimes the comments are so stupid that I have no other choice but to delete it. I always get private massages, like "woot you r0ck! Dud3, I'm at a Pingpong-ryu-kroty-kungfu skewl, 'n I wanna dew dem kewl kix lik3 y0u! If I practice 2 tyms a weak, when will I rock at them kix?" :rolleyes:

I find it actually useless, to be honest. Too many people abuse the thumbs up/down feature, where you have logical comments being given like...6 negatives because of bias. To top it off, just recently, once a comment has 6 negatives you can't bring it up by giving it a thumbs up anymore.

Hey Kyryllo, woot you r0ck! Dud3, I'm at a Pingpong-ryu-kroty-kungfu skewl, 'n I wanna dew dem kewl kix lik3 y0u! If I practice 2 tyms a weak, when will I rock at them kix?

"Go home and practice" lolololol omg.Practice what?Tekken?

BTW It seems that he removed his video before i could look at it.Anyone still has it?

Eh dont worry about it. I not to long discovered that the internet is a place were feminine males can cry and complain about things without being chastises. Just turn off comments.

Don't mind them. I got my axe kick and my hammer kick from your vids. I love them!

"Go home and practice" lolololol omg.Practice what?Tekken?

BTW It seems that he removed his video before i could look at it.Anyone still has it?

I get those ridiculous comments all the time and this was one of the few where the poster had videos of himself, but he took them down now. The video was a ballerina like flexible boy, standing with to knife hands facing forward and dragging high arched leg swings.

I usually just look through the comments every 3-4 days, write responses and delete the stupid once.

"This video has been removed by the user."
Damnit, too late.

Hate to break it to you champ.

But he's right :icon_sad:

Just retire with what little dignity you have left.

So what if ballerina boy can kick higher? You know he couldn't take you if he tried. He's just some kid wanting to show off his flexibility because he was probably fucked spread eagle when he was a kid.

So what if ballerina boy can kick higher? You know he couldn't take you if he tried. He's just some kid wanting to show off his flexibility because he was probably fucked spread eagle when he was a kid.

i bet you hes a poster from sherdog. LOL.

Back