Some great training pictures from Vitor!

Deffid

mega pint of fake tears
@Titanium
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/SkySportsBrasil/app_173980552725540

agtzfmFiYXMtdGsxMHIQCxIIU2t5Rm90b3MYysQLDA

From what I have seen, he trains a lot with Evans and some Karate coach again, which I think is good, he looked the best when he mixed his boxing with Karate techniques.

Also doesn't seem to be too heavy, he recently "tweeted" that he weighs 197.

Enjoy my fellow Vitor fans. :D

I actually believe Bisping will outwrestle and outwork him :/

Thanks for the pics Deffid

Daym Vitor looks like the young version of himself there

Hope he wins!!

First, Thank You for posting the photo.

Second, Vitor is a legend in the sport, and it's impressive that he can remain competitive with athletes who are younger then him and haven't accumulated the years of damage that his body has taken.

However, he is past his prime, and has not beaten a single ranked opponent (besides Franklin via punches to the back of the head at 195lbs) in many years.

In this respect, he is similar to Shogun and BJ Penn, both of whom tend to provoke "look at these awesome photos from their training" threads before each time they fight. This is not a new idea, but if big muscles guaranteed success in MMA, then Pudzianowski would be HW GOAT and Cain and Cormier would be cut from TUF tryouts. No disrespect.

I hope Vitor wins. He at least has a chance to catch Anderson even if it

However, he is past his prime, and has not beaten a single ranked opponent (besides Franklin via punches to the back of the head at 195lbs) in many years.

Two things:

1. It can be argued that Anthony Johnson (at least at WW at the time) was a top 10 guy
2. If you're going to comment on the quality of his wins, you also conveniently left out that his only 2 losses in the past 6 years were to Jon Jones and Anderson Silva

No disrespect

I do think Vitor is gonna explode on Bisping, probably finishing him. Vitor still has one of the best killer instincts in MMA, and Bisping shows tendency of getting tag during fights.

Um, comparing Vitors physique in any way to Penn and Rua is doing him a great injustice.

I do think Vitor is gonna explode on Bisping, probably finishing him. Vitor still has one of the best killer instincts in MMA, and Bisping shows tendency of getting tag during fights.

yea the problem for bis is that he tends to get visibly rocked by powerful fighters and if vitor visibly wobbles you, he is going to put you away. as you mention, he's one of the scariest finishers out there. when the blood is in the water, he' a fucking shark.

First, Thank You for posting the photo.

Second, Vitor is a legend in the sport, and it's impressive that he can remain competitive with athletes who are younger then him and haven't accumulated the years of damage that his body has taken.

In this respect, he is similar to Shogun and BJ Penn, both of whom tend to provoke "look at these awesome photos from their training" threads before each time they fight. This is not a new idea, but if big muscles guaranteed success in MMA, then Pudzianowski would be HW GOAT and Cain and Cormier would be cut from TUF tryouts. No disrespect.

When's this punches to the back of the head crap gonna stop? Could be time to cut the crap guys.

Maybe when Vitor stops knocking people out via punches to the back of the head.

hope he wins because i don't want to see bisping in a title shot i don't think he is good enough

Naive son. Why was Rich face down on the floor b4 that though? He slip?

BJM clarified that Vitor's punches were behind the ear and not to the back of the head. Call me crazy, but I'm taking his word over any Sherdogger.

War Vitor.

This damn fight is hard to call.But bisping will be able to win.Bisping's cardio is insane.
Vitor will gas in the 2nd.

Vitor is my favourite fighter of all time and I think terribly underrated right now. I hope he beats the living daylights out of Bisping (whom I dislike as a fighter and person, though I respect his skills) and gets another shot at Anderson. Last fight Vitor was beating him to the punch and connected several times, right until he got KTFO by the surprise kick. I think he's got the best chances of anybody of beating Anderson on the feet.

It's funny how vitor puts out these pictures. He looks great but I'm more concerned with his training than his physique. This fight with Bisping is going to be awesome and close. I got the count via ud.

Vitor is my favourite fighter of all time and I think terribly underrated right now. I hope he beats the living daylights out of Bisping (whom I dislike as a fighter and person, though I respect his skills) and gets another shot at Anderson. Last fight Vitor was beating him to the punch and connected several times, right until he got KTFO by the surprise kick. I think he's got the best chances of anybody of beating Anderson on the feet.

He was not winning the fight against Anderson lol. The fight had just started and the only action was a combo by vitor which was avoided by silva.

Back