• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Some experts worry mask wearing may be causing language development problems in kids

Masks arent mandatory any more

Angry war room yells at cloud

old.jpg
Your gaslighting is despicable… anything to “own the chuds,” right?

We need a new plague to clean out the assholes....

<TrumpWrong1>

Please educate yourself.

These States Have COVID-19 Mask Mandates

These are the states and U.S. territories that have mask-wearing requirements in place to help stem the spread of the coronavirus…

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/articles/these-are-the-states-with-mask-mandates
Since you posted that source, you will recognize the effectiveness of masks, right...

According to a study conducted by the CDC in Kansas, following Gov. Laura Kelly's July 2020 mask mandate on a county-by-county basis, the 24 counties with mandatory mask mandates saw an overall decrease in COVID-19 cases, while the 81 counties that opted out of the mask mandate continued to see increases in cases.

And what a surprise

Carolinda Murphy is the CEO of a company specialized in speech aid

https://www.speechsolutionshawaii.com/services/

Who else would make articles besides the experts in the field? Or do you want someone who does not do this as a job to make these claims?

This type of post is one of the worst in every thread

Every person is financially linked someway because it is their fucking job lol

Just wtf

Who else would make articles besides the experts in the field? Or do you want someone who does not do this as a job to make these claims?

This type of post is one of the worst in every thread

Every person is financially linked someway because it is their fucking job lol

Just wtf
Independent researchers? At least not someone who directly benefits from spreading these fearmongering rumors

Every person I spoke to, including my former boss who is a child psychiatrist, has said that children almost always recover from speech developmental delays.

Every person I spoke to, including my former boss who is a child psychiatrist, has said that children almost always recover from speech developmental delays.
And even faster if you’ll book a session with Dr. Karla for only 200 dollar/50 minutes ;)

“For definitely younger kids, kindergarten, preschoolers, I have been seeing a lot of preschoolers, who doesn’t talk at all,” said educational and nutritional psychologist Dr. Karla Garjaka.

<Oku02>

The masks are the least of your problems if this is the linguistic standard of your experts.
Two pages in and I was the first to notice it as well. Great job war room experts...

<Kpop775>
That is if you only take from this article
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20220210-masks-in-class-how-damaging-to-child-development
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/02/11/world/masks-in-class-child-development/ The theme is it impacts all kids and impacts development that is based on facial feedback such as social cues or language accusation. This isn’t just about the disabled, this is about everyone
https://conference.iza.org/conference_files/covid_2021/wermelinger_s31547.pdf
https://conference.iza.org/conference_files/covid_2021/wermelinger_s31547.pdf

And even faster if you’ll book a session with Dr. Karla for only 200 dollar/50 minutes ;)
Instead of taking 4 months to catch up, it'll take 12 weekly one hour sessions with one of my licensed speech therapists using my program to bring them up to speed!

Masks arent mandatory any more

Angry war room yells at cloud

old.jpg
So gaslighting? You’re acting as if there are no masks at all abs that mandates won’t come back. Jackie blue just said they’re coming back in his area

Since you posted that source, you will recognize the effectiveness of masks, right...

According to a study conducted by the CDC in Kansas, following Gov. Laura Kelly's July 2020 mask mandate on a county-by-county basis, the 24 counties with mandatory mask mandates saw an overall decrease in COVID-19 cases, while the 81 counties that opted out of the mask mandate continued to see increases in cases.

“MAsKs arEnT maNDaTorY”

Derp!

For the record, when I brought this issue up to my old boss (child psychiatrist, epidemiologist, university professor and world renowned researcher) he said the vast majority of kids will recover. He then said the thing we aren't talking about as much as we should, the one thing that he fears will have the most impact on their cognitive, social and emotional regulation development, is overexposure to screens thanks to phones and tablets.

Grown men complaining about a mask mandate will forever stay funny to me

For the record, when I brought this issue up to my old boss (child psychiatrist, epidemiologist, university professor and world renowned researcher) he said the vast majority of kids will recover. He then said the thing we aren't talking about as much as we should, the one thing that he fears will have the most impact on their cognitive, social and emotional regulation development, is overexposure to screens thanks to phones and tablets.
Do you happen to know what his stance is on traumatic experience in children for having their family members and friends family members dying at a high rate due to covid ?

Grown men complaining about a mask mandate will forever stay funny to me
There's a Karen from my local community center that loves to bash mask mandates, vaccines and is just one of those crazy conspiracy theorists who provided a "doctor's note" to our kids' scouts leaders. Everyone hates her and subsequently her kid gets picked on because of her retarded mother. She then takes to Facebook and says COVID measures are making her kid depressed. Meanwhile, she acts like a total shrew to her husband and loves to rail on her kids in public, but yes Karen, it's the COVID mandates that are the problem...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back