• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY (First Reactions; Tracking for $160M+ Holiday Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this film cancelled? I was looking at future release and realized this thing comes out less than 4 months.
I doubt it since it's all ready filmed & they've spent a ton of money on it.

Last I heard, there was a debate as to whether or not it would be released in Dec. instead of Spring... I haven't heard any more on it.

@One MMA Fan @EvilDDS Do you have any more info on this? Tag me & @Zazen if you do

Last I heard, there was a debate as to whether or not it would be released in Dec. instead of Spring... I haven't heard any more on it.

@One MMA Fan @EvilDDS Do you have any more info on this? Tag me & @Zazen if you do
Still think it’s may but not 100% positive. Hoping the trailer is this weekend

And I did hear they’re altering the name for China, it’ll be called Ranger Solo, they’re dropping the Star Wars from the title due to The Last Jedi flopping over there.

I did hear they’re altering the name for China, it’ll be called Ranger Solo, they’re dropping the Star Wars from the title due to The Last Jedi flopping over there.

200.gif

@Zazen @EvilDDS

If the trailer doesn't drop on Super Bowl or next week at the Winter Olympics then the movie gets moved to December most likely.. so it's 1 week or 2 weeks for the trailer or way latter.

Rogue One dropped the first trailer at the Summer Olympics if memory serves me right.

Anything to make the fox office better in China it was a total disaster with Rogue one and Ep 8.. and even Ep 7 under performed by a lot and costed them huge marketing money and the chance to be the biggest money maker of all time.

What is this? The trailer hasn't dropped yet has it? or are they just having fun pretending they're watching it.

I got a few minutes into this & couldn't stand to watch any more.

@One MMA Fan is this those red letter guys that you watch?

Haha while you were posting in our profiles I was watching this and thinking imagine if Wildo sees this... what were the odds xD.

Yea these are my guys, they are doing a very hard satirical parody of this show:

Haha while you were posting in our profiles I was watching this and thinking imagine if Wildo sees this... what were the odds xD.

Yea these are my guys, they are doing a very hard satirical parody of this show:

Kristian Harloff got so triggered by RLM. he’s a huge tool.

Kristian Harloff got so triggered by RLM. he’s a huge tool.

Haha yea, I saw that rage "farts" stuff he rambled on.. and he so likes his little WWE style trivia stuff a tad to much for my taste.

I'm strange I'm a sub and a fan to TLJ / Red Letter Media / Collider / Campea etc.. I enjoy their entertainment, I'm aware that sometimes neither produce the best content out there but hey I like it and I learn to tune out the stuff that I just can get on board with, no reason to poop on any of them for me it really is just entertainment and I don't get offended by any of it.

My buddy @Myrddin Wild gives me flack for being a real hardcore Star Wars guy and still being super high on RLM but hey I can separate sarcasm/parody just fine.. been trying to get our other buddy @EvilDDS into Red Letter Media but he seems to take more work. :D

Haha yea, I saw that rage "farts" stuff he rambled on.. and he so likes his little WWE style trivia stuff a tad to much for my taste.

I'm strange I'm a sub and a fan to TLJ / Red Letter Media / Collider / Campea etc.. I enjoy their entertainment, I'm aware that sometimes neither produce the best content out there but hey I like it and I learn to tune out the stuff that I just can get on board with, no reason to poop on any of them for me it really is just entertainment and I don't get offended by any of it.

My buddy @Myrddin Wild gives me flack for being a real hardcore Star Wars guy and still being super high on RLM but hey I can separate sarcasm/parody just fine.. been trying to get our other buddy @EvilDDS into Red Letter Media but he seems to take more work. :D
I'll give them a look, always enjoy other perspectives on the movies whether it's negative or positive

RLM is the truth. i always throw on an episode of HitB or BotW whenever i’m killing time at work or whatever. i don’t subscribe to any of those other channels though. don’t really care for them.

RLM is the truth. i always throw on an episode of HitB or BotW whenever i’m killing time at work or whatever. i don’t subscribe to any of those other channels though. don’t really care for them.

Yea overall they are my favorite channel on youtube.

What a stupid idea for a movie.

Since we're talking about the Solo trailer. Apparently, there will be a teaser during the Super Bowl, while Good Morning America will show the full trailer on Monday morning at 6:45

been trying to get our other buddy @EvilDDS into Red Letter Media but he seems to take more work. :D

I'll give them a look, always enjoy other perspectives on the movies whether it's negative or positive
EEK!!! Don't do it Brother EVZ... One is trying to turn you to the dark side.​

V0CxIeR.gif

200.gif

Last edited:
Since we're talking about the Solo trailer. Apparently, there will be a teaser during the Super Bowl, while Good Morning America will show the full trailer on Monday morning at 6:45
So at 5 mill per 30 second spot... do you only have to pay 1 mill for 6 seconds?

as much as I want to just be like go fuck yourself Disney, that trailer has me pretty hyped. Especially the shot through the slits where the actor does that Han Solo look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back