Soliman vs Sturm II ******spoilers****

It was opp. Luna park and I was ordering from a thai takeaway when I turned rnd after hearing the commotion. The drunk came running in when he saw the enraged dave leave his car running in the middle of the rd and chased after him into restaurant. Drunk was cornered so threw a sh.itty lopping hook which dave got in under in a flash, hit him with either a short uppercut or head butt and the drunk

He's pushing 70? Fuck me he doesn't look it. Well yeah with his fighting background plus the circles he runs in, well yeah he's a bloke you'd avoid a confrontation with that's for sure, great story though.

I remember he came back and had a muay thai fight in Melbourne in the late 90

It was opp. Luna park and I was ordering from a thai takeaway when I turned rnd after hearing the commotion. The drunk came running in when he saw the enraged dave leave his car running in the middle of the rd and chased after him into restaurant. Drunk was cornered so threw a sh.itty lopping hook which dave got in under in a flash, hit him with either a short uppercut or head butt and the drunk

Soliman says he wants Golovkin next.
My guess is if Mundine can knock him out, Golovkin can do it 3x as fast.

Soliman was injured in that fight. The first and third fights are better indicators. Because he is a cockhead, Mundine is severely underrated on this forum. A prime Mundine was a very skilled boxer losing to him does not automatically make you a bad fighter. Golovkin would win, but I wouldn't be putting any money on him stopping Soliman.

Soliman was injured in that fight. The first and third fights are better indicators. Because he is a cockhead, Mundine is severely underrated on this forum. A prime Mundine was a very skilled boxer losing to him does not automatically make you a bad fighter. Golovkin would win, but I wouldn't be putting any money on him stopping Soliman.

Was he injured in the second fight? Geez Mundine looked brilliant that night anyway, probably the best performance I remember from him. And I never saw the first fight but apparently Soliman was stiff not to get the decision.

And Mundine was very underrated in Australia because of his cockhead antics of course. To go over to Germany and fight for a title against a seasoned champ in Ottke was pretty remarkable. Also he fought Kessler and he did lose but I don't think he got embarrassed from memory.

As for Golovkin v Soliman, smart money would be on Golovkin of course but with his weird style Soliman wouldn't be an easy fight for anyone. I don't know much about technical aspects of boxing but he seems to throw weird punches from weird places, would be something to get used to I think.

Back