Which is best?

• soft

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • crunchy

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters
If your out there please arrange for me to find

$10,500 Canadian currency

I want to find a lost wallet or bag or brief case conveniently left for me to find.

Please arrange very soon for me to cover my living and traveling and education expenses while i train to become a mortgage broker.

Thank you for your help if you do this. It will be my first dead drop i arrange for and am expecting.

Ive asked a few people but asked you for the extra $500 so i would know it came from crunchy.

The other illuminati are right when they say grow up stop asking us for jobs like a little kid and ask the powerful people for money like a big boy spy.

Also on a non espionage related note

Crunchy is a good brand that has been around with out changing anything for 25 years and has a zest that cheetos and cheesies do not

I actually love the shit out of these! The baby swiss brand I believe

Another thing I can only get in the states alongside Cherry Pepsi

I have no plans on renewing my passport any time soon though.

I got spare room if you want that cheesy and or cherry goodness. Smartie for Rocket trade straight up. I'll be in Canada this summer I'll just smuggle them in my arse.

If your out there please arrange for me to find

$10,500 Canadian currency

I want to find a lost wallet or bag or brief case conveniently left for me to find.

Please arrange very soon for me to cover my living and traveling and education expenses while i train to become a mortgage broker.

Thank you for your help if you do this. It will be my first dead drop i arrange for and am expecting.

Ive asked a few people but asked you for the extra $500 so i would know it came from crunchy.

The other illuminati are right when they say grow up stop asking us for jobs like a little kid and ask the powerful people for money like a big boy spy.

Also on a non espionage related note

Crunchy is a good brand that has been around with out changing anything for 25 years and has a zest that cheetos and cheesies do not

{<doc}

{<huh}

Back