Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Soft cheezies?

Cheesies.jpg

or crunchy:

cheetos.jpg

Cause people complained I didn't make food threads anymore. Happy @AgedFlatus ?

I hate puffs or soft ones they go bad as soon as you open the bag.

I like the CRUNCH and also the kind they make with jalapenos in em YUMMMMMMMM

crunchy penis butter cheese toes.

I never eat them because they are the stuff cancer is made of. But as I kid I ate so many one day I pissed orange.

I love when the soft cheese powder gets stuck all in my teeth and I spend 2 hours trying to lick it out.

Lol. Personally I hate cheezies. They turn my poo orangish and hate anything that messes with that(corn/peas sometimes/foreign cuisines/ndp voters/etc). They also suck for road trip noms. If I were to pick though I'd go with the crunchy ones, less messy.

The crunchy jalapeño ones are teh best

These are the best cheezies. Anyone that disagrees just hasn't tried them yet.

OldDutch-Crunchys-Nacho.jpg

The packaging hasn't really changed since 1989, but it used to have little orange cartoon weasel mascot on the bag. Hadn't really noticed he was missing till now.

These are the best cheezies. Anyone that disagrees just hasn't tried them yet.

OldDutch-Crunchys-Nacho.jpg

The packaging hasn't really changed since 1989, but it used to have little orange cartoon weasel mascot on the bag. Hadn't really noticed he was missing till now.
Those are good. But Hawkins is GOAT. big Cheezies that are salty Mhmmm. Except I get orange lips from sucking on them lol.

Fuck this thread now I crave Hawkins

Hmmm, I usually prefer crunchies, but the soft ones are easier on the stomach as they have a ton of air in them and so don't weigh you down as much.

Crunchy. Flawless victory. Fatality.

Fuck outta here, soft ass cheezies.

Back