Media Sodiq Yussuf Seeks Out Allen’s Dad After Fight To Pay Respects

Another Nigerian hype job exposed. My boy Fili beat his ass too.

That's a good look all around. The UFC should consider these moments to add to their promos. Sounds a bit cheesy but a little snippet here and there where the fighters displayed real class would help sell the fights.

People are really attracted to that side of sports and fighting is no different.
I totally agree. I think a lot of people who would otherwise like MMA are unaware of the sportsmanship that is often showed.

The promos always focus on the violence and conflict, but there is an important human element that many casual observers never really see.

Sodiq & Arnold after the fight:

OIP.r_pfourDp0rMqYSrPYurdQFZC1

I totally agree. I think a lot of people who would otherwise like MMA are unaware of the sportsmanship that is often showed.

The promos always focus on the violence and conflict, but there is an important human element that many casual observers never really see.

The stereotypical fan is a tapout-wearing skinhead but honestly can say I’ve never met anyone like that, and the folks here for the most part don’t really seem to fit that demographic.

I have no idea how a father can coach a son in fighting and possibly watch him get pummeled into the nether world

I couldn't do that

like when Bisping got late hit by Henderson The only thing I can think about are his parents having to watch that No thanks haha

Back