So you find this in your house

I'd like to lay some eggs in your anus.

pinkman-what.gif

Shoot for a single, get mount, and rain 12-6 elbows.

ummm. Grabbing one leg aint gonna get him down.

or i could apply a leg lock and hold it after it tapped.....buit id still lose in the end with a lifetime ban

Spiders don't tap to leg locks. they let you break that shit right off and they regrow a new leg at their next molt.

Id offer it some of my vodka and then call some broads over and have an orgy. We would then grow old together and give each other old man/spider massages until one of us passes away. The living one would then eat the dead one in honor of our friendship. Id make sure he starts paying rent before this all happens. Spiders are known for trying to get out of rent.

I don't believe one word of this post.

Spiders don't eat already dead food. They suck out the juices of their paralyzed but living prey. the prey natural recovery system tries to create more blood and fluid to keep you alive just increasing the feast the spider gets but eventually they turn your innards into a giant smoothie and gulp the last of you down leaving just a shell.

I would probably faint and be eaten alive

Funnel webs are the only ones I care to not get bitten by.

Sit down with it and have long intelligent discussion about world economic views over some tea and crumpets. Spare no expense.

Id more than likely come home to spider-parts scattered about and my cat laying on the couch licking his claws like a boss, looking up at me with a look that asks "Problem?".

Back