So will Ronda fight standing against Amanda?

I think she'll be stubborn and try to show everyone that she can strike but if the clinch is there, she'll take it.

I just wonder what will happen when she gets punched hard in the face. I think she'll shut down and remember why she stayed out for a year.

As long as Nunes doesn't go full blown WMMA she should win following the crystal clear gameplan that Holly showed the world.

Because Amanda has the boxing and distance management of holly?People had tried it before on ronda and couldnt keep themselves off the cage because there footwork sucks and they moved backwards in a straight line.

Everyone was talking about her bad striking before every fight man

Then the holly fight happened

Id say she is less likely to keep it standing after getting obliterated on the feet

If she had planned to keep it standing this fight she would have onboarded a striking coach

brendan_fraser_laugh.gif

If she is smart she will stick to what she knows....which isn't striking.

Lol, yea she tried that move a lot. Worked a lot too. You ever watch her fight before?
Yes - but you have to keep in mind the individuals Ronda has fought.. Holm was the first world class fighter...and it exposed Rousey.

Ronda by sub round 2 or 3. She has one bad fight (where she looked totally lost to be fair), and everyone thinks she's Royce Gracie or Demian Maia. Amanda gasses early and often, and I think that is gonna be the case once again.

One hard punch as she did to Davis get bodycontact, throw to the ground and armbar/gnp - THE END -

She's going to be looking for a double legged takedown. You heard it here first.

If she does it will be a quick satisfying fight for Ronda haters as Herb Dean or Big John or whoever is reffing the fight is waking her up as she sees Nunes celebrating while sitting on the top of the cage.

easy win for Ronda.. and no she wont stand why would she? first round armbar...

Is the myth that Ronda "wanted to strike with Holly to make a point" still alive? Really?

In order to beat Ronda the opponent needs to use counter striking and have a really good clinch defence.

Amanda will not be able to implement that gameplan. They will square up and walk into each other throwing punches until Ronda gets a hold of her and gets an armbar. Of course Ronda could really broken down mentally and pull an Eddie but I doubt it.

Yes - but you have to keep in mind the individuals Ronda has fought.. Holm was the first world class fighter...and it exposed Rousey.
I feel like maybe you don't understand... things. So, miesha tate is not world class, but holm is, but holm lost to tate. And are you also then saying there is only one world class fighter at 135?

I feel like maybe you don't understand... things. So, miesha tate is not world class, but holm is, but holm lost to tate. And are you also then saying there is only one world class fighter at 135?
qWGTJZ6.jpg

Back