So who here owns the arrest record record?

Eternaldarkness, was in prison actually for biting guys lip off and beating guy until his eyes bulged out

Only one here whos street fight stories were confirmed true

Hes out now btw
Confirmed? By who? His other account.

"Hey guys, I'm Eternallightness, no relation. He did everything he said. And then fucked all the women in the village after."

Confirmed? By who? His other account.

"Hey guys, I'm Eternallightness, no relation. He did everything he said. And then fucked all the women in the village after."

Edit actually think he wasnt charged on his other stuff but considering his sentence i still have link to news about it lol

It was pretty discussed topic when he got locked up

Also only guy on dog to post his (or someone elses) bare bruised ass and not get banned

Last edited:
I’ve been in for public intox. That was a while ago, but I did have a friend who had a great story. He was in the drunk tank and it was freezing cold in there. He asks for a blanket and gets ignored. So he goes over to the sink and smacks down on the faucet. The faucet breaks and shoots cold water all over him. So he had to stay in the cold cell soaking wet. Haven’t talked to that dude in years.

First and only time I was arrested. Originally I had a cell to myself but then they threw in another totally beliggerent guy in with me who had been fighting the cops and was cursing them the whole time and kept trying to get me to team up w him and fight our way out.

I almost got arrested black out wasted in Europe. Day 2 of a 2 week trip. Thank fuck that didn't happen,haha

I had friends who got me out of harms way,and sweet talked the cops

Back in 2011 there was a girl I know who I was close to told me she had got cornered by this guy and he raped her. I went to his job where he was a security guard and I had her point him out to me. This was really dumb already but on top of that he was armed. Anyways I proceeded to beat the shit out of him until he maced me and I left the scene. Of course I was on camera and the cops came to my job 3 days later to arrest me. The guy didn't press charges against me but his job did. Thankfully the cops believed my story and kind of laughed about me beating this dude up. They didn't give me a felony but I had a misdemeanor assault against me. That's all I've ever been arrested for except a weed charge when I was in my teens.

So we'll call this one "Don't be a wiseass to the cop that nearly caved your skull in"

I got a drunk and disorderly, that easily could've been avoided, but the cops at a beach town were sick of partying punks and I was a PP. Anyway, they cuff and stuff me and I give them a ton of shit on the ride to the station.

We get in and the cop searches my jacket, except it wasn't my jacket, it was my girlfriend's jacket that I borrowed and there is a tampon in it. He starts parading it around for his fellow officers to see and goes "So what's this? all sing songy and gloaty.. and I say "it goes in a female vagina, unlike you" the room breaks up in laughter, I get the feeling he may not have been the most popular cop on the force....

So he goes, "You know what, I hate scumbags like you" and I go how do you know I'm a scumbag? You don't even know me" and he goes "I can tell by looking at you" and I go "you know what I can tell by looking at you?" he goes "what" I go "You got picked on really badly in high school, didn't you" Place breaks up even more, I'm killing it like Eddie Murphy at his height....

so they book me, and stuff me in a cell, alone and with the cuffs still on. I'm 12 or so Miller genuine drafts in, need to pee like a racehorse, but with all that said it now dawns on me, I talked mad shit and they left the cuffs on me, he's gonna work me over in here.....

But before that can happen, a nice matronly looking african american woman social worker comes by to interview me. She says "are you contemplating suicide?" I say "no mama but I am sure thinking about it".. She then has to take me into an office and do a whole interview with me it asses if I'm a risk to myself. She has seen a lot of bullshitters in her time, so she says something like "you ain't gonna kill yourself right? And I fess up, "nope but I'm likely to pee myself any minute and I talked a lot of shit and think the cop that brought me in is gonna kick the shit out of me. She gets me de-cuffed so I can pee and tells me she'll make sure nothing happens to me and nothing did. I owe that woman a piece of pie and a couple of scratch offs for sure.

Going to court I read the police report, which made it sound like I was Jimmy Superfly Snuka coming off the top rope, that reference is for you @Pliny Pete, which was a ton of bullshit, I literally got arrested for saying "excuse me sir, can I ask you a question?" and when he said "Sure" I said why are you giving me so much shit? because he was ordering me around to pick up garbage while letting other people, girls but not me and my friend, leave the scene. He was actually drawing his night stick when the other cop and my friend got between us. My friends dad and brother are both cops and they say they should have arrested my friend for interfering with an arrest.

Cut to the chase, my lawyer goes in to work a deal before, court which is like 6 months after the incident, comes out to me and says "What did you say to these guys, they remember you and they don't want to cut a deal.....but they did, reduced it to an ordinance violation and I paid a fine and walked. Gist of story is if you ain't arrested yet, be polite, and if you are arrested be politer or you might really regret it.

Oh forgot this bit, when they did put me in a cell with others, there were 3 seniors in high school who had a party in a hotel room that must've gotten too loud. One of them had a massively broken nose from the cop punching him. I asked what he did, he said he answered the door when they came, he said "let me get my girlfriend' and turned to go back into the hotel room, the cop grabbed his shoulder, spun him back around and dropped him with a shot to the nose. he said he woke up in the cop car. They were not in a playful mood those officers and I get it.

Last edited:
Back in 2011 there was a girl I know who I was close to told me she had got cornered by this guy and he raped her. I went to his job where he was a security guard and I had her point him out to me. This was really dumb already but on top of that he was armed. Anyways I proceeded to beat the shit out of him until he maced me and I left the scene.

How did you know she was telling the truth?

Going to court I read the police report, which made it sound like I was Jimmy Superfly Snuka coming off the top rope, that reference is for you @Pliny Pete, which was a ton of bullshit, I literally got arrested for saying "excuse me sir, can I ask you a question?" and when he said "Sure" I said why are you giving me so much shit? because he was ordering me around to pick up garbage while letting other people, girls but not me and my friend, leave the scene. He was actually drawing his night stick when the other cop and my friend got between us.

How did you know she was telling the truth?

I just trusted what she said. I knew about all her relationships and stuff we were good friends I don't think she'd lie but of course I wasn't actually there. Though the guy didn't press charges so I think that makes it more likely he did it.

Been in jail 4 times I think as an adult and twice as a juvenile. Thought Id get a slap on the wrist last time but they slammed the door on my ass. Got 2 years for reckless endangerment evading arrest and assault and the cops wanted me to serve 80 percent. The prosecutor looked at me and said they are giving you too much time for what you did when you get ready for early release call me. I pulled 6 months and called my stupid lawyer first and he wanted more money. Called Louis and he got me out that month. Ended up going to college and straightened my life out. Havnt been in trouble since cept for an arrest in the Keys for reckless endangerment and didnt serve any time over that. Dont speed through the Keys boys the marine patrol dont screw around.

Never arrested, cuffed once.

Never arrested, cuffed once.

Back in 2011 there was a girl I know who I was close to told me she had got cornered by this guy and he raped her. I went to his job where he was a security guard and I had her point him out to me. This was really dumb already but on top of that he was armed. Anyways I proceeded to beat the shit out of him until he maced me and I left the scene. Of course I was on camera and the cops came to my job 3 days later to arrest me. The guy didn't press charges against me but his job did. Thankfully the cops believed my story and kind of laughed about me beating this dude up. They didn't give me a felony but I had a misdemeanor assault against me. That's all I've ever been arrested for except a weed charge when I was in my teens.
<RomeroSalute> Good job sir.

I had a similar situation about 25 years ago. I have posted it on here before but will recap it.

A drunk little weasle of a cowardly piece of shit thought it was funny that he grabbed a girl's breast when she walked past him at a college party.

That female was my then girlfriend, now wife of 15 years and mother of my children.

I found out where he worked, information given to me by a girl who was "friends" with him (but also friends with me and my wife and she knew what he had done)... and waited outside until he stepped out for a smoke break, then confronted him.
He tried apologizing and kept backing away until he tripped over the curb, at which point I stepped over him into mount and quickly established a "gift wrap."

mqdefault (3).jpg

It was not a fair fight. I had about 60-70 pounds on him, he was a scrawny little pussy, but fuck him, he should have kept his hands to himself.

I pounded him to the body until I got bored. My plan was that if I didn't leave visible marks on his face that he wouldn't press charges, but of course he did press charges.

I had to hire an attorney, which cost me $1500. That was mildly annoying since I was 19 and pretty broke, but I was able to cover the money with few weeks of pulling double shifts waiting tables.

We had witnesses, as he had grabbed her at a party in plain view of a room full of people and then laughed about it. If she would have filed charges he very likely would have been convicted of sexual assault, and then would be on sex offender registry and all that good stuff. And apparently he had done this to other girls as well. Fucking loser.

The attorney set up a mediation meeting where we told that dork in front of his dad that if they didn't drop the assault charge against me, my lady would press charges for sexual assault* and they dropped the charges and I got the impression that scrawny little douchebag had managed to omit that portion of the story when he told his family and pressed charges.

I would do it again without hesitation.
I don't feel even a little bad about it.

I actually knew/know a handful of people that were friends with that idiot because he grew up one town over from me and even his own long time friends sided with me over the situation, the basic consensus being that he had it coming.

Back