So who gets the next titleshot at 155?

BlameTheMedia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets say everything goes according to plan, no one gets injured and Tony beats Pettis, will he get it? Or will the winner betweem Diaz and Poirier get it? Hell if Conor wins and GSP wants to fight him will GSP get it? What are your guyses thoughts?

They obviously want Conor vs Nate 3 for the 155 belt.

Has to be Tony if he wins.
If he loses ,potentially the winner of diaz/poirier.

Whoever Conor chooses, if he wins. If Khabib wins, I think GSP. Khabib Ferg is jinxed.

If McGregor wins –> GSP

If Khabib wins –> Ferguson. I think this will come before GSP.

In the unlikeliest of situations that Dana is telling the truth and GSP won't be next, then in theory McGregor would fight Ferguson but I just can't see it.

Depends on who wins and if Khabib/Conor even happens.

If Tony wins, how in the world could you deny him a TS?

That would be 11 wins in a row.

Ufc wants Conor vs Nate for LW belt.

Interim champion riding an 11 fight streak again some top guys

Doesn’t matter, the lw contendorship is irrelevant when the Conor khabib winner calls out gsp instead of fighting Tony

This would be a dream scenario for the UFC, but I think the chances that both Conor and Nate will win their respective fight are really slim.

Assuming Khabib wins, I think Ferguson will be hard to deny a TS if he wins on the same card as Khabib-Conor.

If Conor wins it's anybody's guess, but I really don't believe that the GSP option is real.

Lets say everything goes according to plan, no one gets injured and Tony beats Pettis, will he get it? Or will the winner betweem Diaz and Poirier get it? Hell if Conor wins and GSP wants to fight him will GSP get it? What are your guyses thoughts?

If Tony beats Pettis, he is next.

In theory it’s Tony, regardless of whoever wins the McGregor x Khabib fight. But if both McGregor and Diaz win their fights, we all know that’s next, and we’d probably see Tony x Khabib on that same card for the next shot.

I think if Pettis wins, he’ll fight the winner of Diaz x Poirier for the number one spot.

Should have a interim belt between winners of Tony/pettis and Diaz/poirer
I love interim belts

If Tony wins it should definitely be him. If it ends up that Conor and GSP want to fight then Ari will smack the shit out of Dana if he tries to stop it from happening.

Really? I think that’s a fight the ufc knows sells no matter what happens in the next couple months. It’s a fight you keep in your pocket for a rainy day

The next 155 title fight after 229 will be Conor-Nate III. Khabib and Porier will be paid to lose.

I would love for Aldo to move up and face the winner of these two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back