So who does Gastelum lose too next?

He looked good against Whittaker. His hand speed was on point and he had a great will to win. He can still beat a lot of guys outside the top 15,he just isn’t quite skilled for the top 5. He easily beats the winner of Hall-Weidman, which is probably his next fight.
You know that he fought both already? Barely won a split against Hall when he was at his best and got dominated and finished by Weidman

Really wish he had the discipline to do 170 consistently. Dude has talent.

I'll let you guys in on a little secret, people fight each other more than once sometimes. ;)
I don't really like rematches unless there's some compelling reason why it should happen.

He’s moving into the gatekeeper role. If he wants it one last bid at the title he needs to get in the best shape he possibly can and go to WW.

He looked good against Whittaker. His hand speed was on point and he had a great will to win. He can still beat a lot of guys outside the top 15,he just isn’t quite skilled for the top 5. He easily beats the winner of Hall-Weidman, which is probably his next fight.
Uriah was such a beast when he had any level of confidence. Sad to see a fighter who despite being unreal talented just can't get over the mental hump

He’s moving into the gatekeeper role. If he wants it one last bid at the title he needs to get in the best shape he possibly can and go to WW.
Yep. I'm always so curious to see guys fight at their actual weightless who do well outside it. Till is one of the few that was fighting below where he should imo. Crazy to think anderson probably could have fought at 170. Even crazier to think of dc at 185 or even 170 if he had real will power

But by beating so called loser Kelvin, Whitaker has earned a title shot .....smh

You know that he fought both already? Barely won a split against Hall when he was at his best
Neither guy was at their best, come on. They were both making their UFC debut and Kelvin was the underdog, not to mention the last pick on their TUF season.

Neither guy was at their best, come on. They were both making their UFC debut and Kelvin was the underdog, not to mention the last pick on their TUF season.
But now Kelvin is at his best somehow? He's 1-4 in his last 5. He was way better back then

We all know another L is on the way as long as he’s fighting at 185 and refusing to drop weight. Who’s next on the menu for him?
With him being 4-1 in his last five it would be good to fight some1 from outside of top 10, to give him a chance to bounce back.
Kevin Holland is a good matchup for him.

But now Kelvin is at his best somehow? He's 1-4 in his last 5. He was way better back then
Competition matters, man. Kelvin from back then would not have had a chance against any of the guys he lost to either, hell, he might have even struggled with Heinisch.

I think it's very clear that his boxing has improved a lot since then, and a fight with Uriah would not go the distance now. Think about it, Uriah has always struggled with guys who pressure him and has been put down many times before.

Does that mean Kelvin is a contender? Hell no, but Uriah Hall isn't all that.

Don't blame Kelvin for not wanting to cut weight, he has a really odd build. His legs do not match his torso at all, something I deal with as well lol. IMO he murders most people and that heel hook loss was hella random.

Don't blame Kelvin for not wanting to cut weight, he has a really odd build. His legs do not match his torso at all, something I deal with as well lol. IMO he murders most people and that heel hook loss was hella random.
He also really loves Cheetos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back