So who does Gastelum lose too next?

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
We all know another L is on the way as long as he’s fighting at 185 and refusing to drop weight. Who’s next on the menu for him?

He looked good against Whittaker. His hand speed was on point and he had a great will to win. He can still beat a lot of guys outside the top 15,he just isn’t quite skilled for the top 5. He easily beats the winner of Hall-Weidman, which is probably his next fight.

There is no fight right now that would make sense for him tbh, unless they want to book a rematch between him and Jack.

He should move up to face Jan Blachowiz and try to be the first Top 15/Champ !

Guys at 185 - the top guys and not old shot fighters - are big enough to handle his power and put it on him as well.

His frame is a 170lb and he needs to make the decision to be disciplined and watch his diet and drop that weight.

He's going to be one of those fighters that beats everyone who's not in the top 5 in that division I think.

A rematch against the winner of Hall Vs Weidman is fine by me.

He was already finished in a minute by Jack who isn't top 5.

I dunno he beats Omari TBH and Muradov beats him up. Strickland, Khizriev... There's a few guys outside top 10 or unranked who'd best him

He should fight The Chris next.
He's already fought Weidman, is anyone clamoring for a rematch?

Other options: Derek Brunson, Kevin Holland, the winner of Brad Tavares vs Omari Akhmedov, Brendan Allen if he beats Karl Roberson, Edmen Shahbazyan after he fights Jack Hermansson, or the winner of Sean Strickland vs Krzysztof Jotko

He was already finished in a minute by Jack who isn't top 5.

I dunno he beats Omari TBH and Muradov beats him up. Strickland, Khizriev... There's a few guys outside top 10 or unranked who'd best him

Not sure about that, we'd need to see the fights, he'd be the best guy most of those fighters have ever beaten.

Remember when people were freaking out about Middleweight Till because he held this dude against a fence for 3 rounds?

Next he will lose the battle to food and balloon in weight

Back