So who do u go to for advice

The older I get the more I realize that my parents were right about most of life's topics on a general level -Career, Health, Finance etc

For specific stuff more relevant to today's world I go to my younger brother and a few x bandmates who I've shared the greatest highs and lows with over the last 20 years.

alot of the time, buddies in the married thread......

if i dont know something i ask sherdog

depends on the problem.

if i've got a money problem then i ask my friend who has always been responsible with his money for advice.

if i've got a problem with my wife then i ask my girlfriend for her opinion.

if i have a problem with my cowboy addiction, i always ask ^^^^ for advice...

I'm surprised by the answers in this thread.

I routinely use a large network of people for advice on a wide range of things - particularly for work. My attitude is that if I know someone with more expertise in a specific area then I will run the problem/issue by them for there input. Of course it's always wise to do a sanity check on any important decisions before going forward.

Yeah man, same here. I talk to my wife, friends, coworkers, managers, old managers, etc. I don't try to limit myself, because we've all had different life experience, so having different perspectives helps me see better.

depends on the problem.

if i've got a money problem then i ask my friend who has always been responsible with his money for advice.

if i've got a problem with my wife then i ask my girlfriend for her opinion.

does she actually help? thats crazy mine never did:icon_evil

if i have a problem with my cowboy addiction, i always ask ^^^^ for advice...

i feel scandalized

older people
older relatives,
people who've been in the situation I need advice on.

does she actually help? thats crazy mine never did:icon_evil

sure she does. my wife is vietnamese and my girlfriend is from thailand. they have similar cultures so the gf is able to help me out sometimes...

that worked out better than expected then good job man

my uncle. dude has been through it all.

The internet, my girlfriend, my friends (though their advice is always retarded) and my wrestling, BJJ and MMA coach. Known the second two since I was 7 years old and I fully trust them.

Overall: My brother.

For relationship/gf advice: Female friends to get their perspective and my player friends to let me know if I'm acting like a bitch.

Yeah man, same here. I talk to my wife, friends, coworkers, managers, old managers, etc. I don't try to limit myself, because we've all had different life experience, so having different perspectives helps me see better.

That's pretty much it. I know a wide range of people with disparate areas of expertise - why not get their input.

That's pretty much it. I know a wide range of people with disparate areas of expertise - why not get their input.

like when I need advice on which burrito to get to lure a solid 4or5 i talk to amurikana :icon_lol:

lol Dana White always runs to Lorenzo when it all goes to shit

myself is the answer

Was watching Dana white vid and when the guy asked Dana who he goes to for advice?
Guess what DW says...no one! Guess I shouldn't be surprised by that answer. He does what he wants.

Anyways my go to guy has is and always will be my father. And older brother sometimes

You?

i honestly don't ask anyone for advice.

every now and then, i'll ask my dad for his opinion on something, though.

I'm surprised by the answers in this thread.

I routinely use a large network of people for advice on a wide range of things - particularly for work. My attitude is that if I know someone with more expertise in a specific area then I will run the problem/issue by them for there input. Of course it's always wise to do a sanity check on any important decisions before going forward.

i agree with this. if i'm not competent in a certain field, i will find those who are and seek help.

though i think the threadstarter was aiming more at whether people consult others on, "life" decisions. as in the paths one should take in life. i could be wrong, though.

Back