So Whittaker had a butt prolapse?

Either he ate the mother of all bean burritos or there is some serious fuckery going on

Butt seriously, I don't think serious fuckery took place. I don't know the guy but it is not the impression I get from him.

What can cause spontaneous butt prolapse? It's scary.

Imagine if his guts came out of his ass during the fight.

I've had hemmoroid flare ups where there's like 10 nickel sized ones sticking out my ass. His shit is way worse, can't imagine.

Kelvin would have kicked the shit out of him. Lol...

WQyQBr7.gif

Literally.

Why did i even click this one....
5gSQ3C2.gif

This was the moment that got Whittaker injured out of the fight, when his son threw an object at his hernia on embedded which has now led to Whittaker getting surgery.

fb_img_1549763031899-jpg.521603

An internal hernia is when bowel twists inside your abdomen onto itself like a balloon animal. The pressure builds up, blood supply gets choked off and your bowel necrosis and ruptures. It basically looks like your bowel is giving itself an omoplata.

Poor Whittaker, now he'll be the butt of the joke from now on.

"Thanks for the professionalism Kelvin", after he acted kind of like a twit on camera. Classy to the end Mr.Whittaker get well soon.
You mean to tell me the middle weight champ, in phenomenal shape just yesterday, suffers a random ass implosion the night before the fight.
Why is it so shocking that it would happen to someone who pushes themselves physically? Hernia's often involve over exertion, and the male anatomy in that area is prone to hernia's due to how it's constructed to accomodate our genitals.

Back