• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, whats the deal with MAIL ORDER BRIDES?

Jack Stevonovich

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
So, what's the deal with mail order brides?

Anyone have stories?

I always remember every once in a while someone would point out a couple from a distance and tell me that the chick was a mail order bride. Or that they knew someone with a mail order bride.

EDIT: Here's a short Documentary on 'mail order brides'

Last edited:
will post here as well

you get a lady that cooks cleans and fucks with you for x amount of years until she gets visa/passport and leaves

kinda sweet deal if you think about it

Louis theroux made a documentary on this in Thailand. White people turned up and could just look at catalogs of Thai women pictures, who they had in their books lol

Last edited:
My friends dad got one. She washes dishes and cleans up all day. Doesn't talk much. Gives it up when he wants it.

.......sign me up

oh yeah my town was full of them

guys knew the deal,women knew the deal ,some actually stayed together

Louis theroux made a documentary on this in Thailand. White people turned up and could just look at catalogs of Thai women pictures, who they had in their books lol
So, there's a catalog? Is it kind of like auto trader?

I'm imagining the OP narrated in Jerry Seinfeld's voice... Makes it really quite comical.

This is how incels got over being incels back in the day. Now they seem to just kill people.

I ate dinner next to a couple who i can only assume the woman was mail order. It was a nice restaurant. He was around 65+, white new balances, khakis and a flip phone. She was around late 20's and dressed like a hooker. Short skirt, thigh high leather boots. They both had rings on and she couldn't read the menu or order for herself. She was on her phone the entire time, and they barely spoke.
My wife asked what was the purpose. I said she escaped poverty, and he gets to pick what hole to fill whenever he wants.

So, there's a catalog? Is it kind of like auto trader?

there are sites in internet

you pretty much can choose the girl you like and "order" her

be careful with russians some of them are prostitutes for mob and they smuggle them that way

The concept of 'Mail Order Brides' is disgusting. Incels ust looking at pictures of girls from 3rd-world-countries that are begging for a green card and picking one just based on the pictures. Wow.

Thankfully, most of these idiot incels actually think the women love them, so they don't bother with prenups. So after a few years the women are free inside the United States, with legit citizenship, and half of their idiot ex-hunband's money.

The concept of 'Mail Order Brides' is disgusting. Incels ust looking at pictures of girls from 3rd-world-countries that are begging for a green card and picking one just based on the pictures. Wow.

Thankfully, most of these idiot incels actually think the women love them, so they don't bother with prenups. So after a few years the women are free inside the United States, with legit citizenship, and half of their idiot ex-hunband's money.
so, that's when I need to meet them.

eeeehhhh

i see where you are coming from but like i said my town was full of them

its not that brutal in real life if both know the deal

He much are they?

Asking for a friend

eeeehhhh

i see where you are coming from but like i said my town was full of them

its not that brutal in real life if both know the deal
explain. To me it's like some mythical unicorn.

Where do they come from?

Back