so what exactly makes this a women's glove?

LOL, don't know any real man that would wear those thing. Obviously it is marketing. It's no different than gi's, rashies, shorts, etc. offered in pink.

i think it's just a smaller hand compartment...

it's the size. usually CSI gloves come in Regular and Large. these appear to come in Regular and Small.

but if you're interesting in pink MMA gloves, these ones look way better. plus they have a fairtex style design.

57-09.jpg

You know... I might just get a pair for my next fight... it takes balls to get in the cage with a guy wearing pink... I'll be back in the cage in July... I'll post pics!

^Lol indeed, kinda make you worry about the guy wearing pink getting on top of you...:p

it's the size. usually CSI gloves come in Regular and Large. these appear to come in Regular and Small.

but if you're interesting in pink MMA gloves, these ones look way better. plus they have a fairtex style design.

57-09.jpg

do you have a link to those?

You know... I might just get a pair for my next fight... it takes balls to get in the cage with a guy wearing pink... I'll be back in the cage in July... I'll post pics!

nice! im planning on fighting in the summer as well. im hoping on getting a pair of pink gloves for my fight too :D

Blitz product quality sucks dick. They are like Century in the USA.

Back