So what are the chances of Rampage having a robbie lawler type of resurgance?

I predict he has trouble making weight for LHW

Nah. He's had problems with his knees ever since the Jones fight.

Would be something...but I don't see it happening. LHW is extremely talented in the top 5. Do we see Rampage beating Jones, Gus, Cormier, Rumble??

Not really. I also don't see him beating Davis, Glover, Bader and Rashad at this point. I mean, he could probably KO anyone, but he'd lose more often than not to those guys IMO.

None imo, Page should just jump up to HW and see what happens.

He's not significantly bigger than Rashad, and people are always talking about how Rashad should move to MW.

HW may be a mistake.

I've read in interviews that out of shape he's 230, in shape, closer to 215-220. He'd be way undersized at HW.

I'd rather see him fight at Franklin weight in some fun fights to wind down his career.

Knees are shot, otherwise he'd still be top 5-10 material.

Zero. He's rich and content. He's not going to evolve but he can still have some fun fights.

Watch his first fight back they put him against Phil Davis. Joe Silva loves having him fight wrestlers.

If he sometimes struggled with motivation, now it has to be 90% gone. He could have been very well rounded and could have done even better in his career but he decided to brawl and even be unprofessional at times. It's a shame, I really liked Rampage back in the days.

Back