So we've taken another complete U-turn..in regards to who Khabib is ducking.

When you quote someone there is no need to tag them too, ya goof..

You quoted the wrong guy, ya goof.

Also, Khabib is Conors dad now. The kid better behave. There's no need for him to duck his son.

Khabib doesn't strike me as someone that wants to 'duck' anyone. Connor hasn't done anything as far as I'm concerned to earn a rematch. If Connor is truly 'connor 2.0' or 'focused connor' it shouldn't be too much trouble for him to go through a couple of contenders first.

Who said he was ducking Tony? I have never seen anyone say that lol.

No one seriously thinks he's ducking Conor either. Besides maybe the trolls/nuthuggers.
You've never seen anyone say Khabib is ducking Tony..? A quick search going back a few months before the fight was booked, and you'll see numerous people saying that he's ducking.

Who said he was ducking Tony? I have never seen anyone say that lol.

I saw that narrative quite a bit immediately after the Poirier fight. People here were acting like he should have signed to fight Ferg one week after beating Poirier. And because he didn't he was "ducking".

You've never seen anyone say Khabib is ducking Tony..? A quick search going back a few months before the fight was booked, and you'll see numerous people saying that he's ducking.
I haven't seen any tbh. It's not like it's a thing.

They were scheduled 4 times and both pulled out twice.

Khabib should hire you as his Sherdog bodyguard lol

I haven't seen any tbh. It's not like it's a thing.

They were scheduled 4 times and both pulled out twice.

Khabib should hire you as his Sherdog bodyguard lol
So just because you haven't seen it.. it's not a thing ?

<WhoJeff>

I'm a nuthugger, I'll give you that.. but there's FAR worse than me out there. At least I can hold a civil discussion with someone..

:D

I saw that narrative quite a bit immediately after the Poirier fight. People here were acting like he should have signed to fight Ferg one week after beating Poirier. And because he didn't he was "ducking".
Must have missed them.

I think people were annoyed by the fact that he didn't want to fight him on the date he said before the Poirier fight. Myself included. He was supposed to do a quick turnaround but instead kept pushing the date he would fight.

Thinking he was ducking is dumb tho

4 months ago..

Khabib is ducking Tony !
Defend or vacate !
Khabib doesn't want that craziness/elbows/cardio !

Fight gets booked.

Khabib's running from the rematch !
He will do as he's told !
Sober Conor finishes him within 1 !
Pricing himself out of the fight !

Unsurprisingly, this nonsense is mainly coming from the same users..

{<jordan}

Is Khabib ever not ducking someone ?

Khabib is a liar and a hypocrite IMO. He is also heavily influenced by Ali who got exposed by Conor at the press conference

So just because you haven't seen it.. it's not a thing ?

<WhoJeff>

I'm a nuthugger, I'll give you that.. but there's FAR worse than me out there. At least I can hold a civil discussion with someone..

:D
It takes some balls to admit hanging onto another man's balls.

giphy.gif

Give him two years and he’ll have cleaned out all notable contenders. Then there won’t be any ducking claims

4 months ago..

Khabib is ducking Tony !
Defend or vacate !
Khabib doesn't want that craziness/elbows/cardio !

Fight gets booked.

Khabib's running from the rematch !
He will do as he's told !
Sober Conor finishes him within 1 !
Pricing himself out of the fight !

Unsurprisingly, this nonsense is mainly coming from the same users..

{<jordan}

Is Khabib ever not ducking someone ?

his history of cherry picking fights via pullouts is a form of ducking. Is there anyone that has had more pullouts?

Everyone ducks Tony. Conor, Khabib, Werdum, EVERYONE.
giphy.gif

Give him two years and he’ll have cleaned out all notable contenders. Then there won’t be any ducking claims
There's always going to be duck claims, unfourtunately.

Even when a fighter retires. The narrative usually switches to "He's ducking the new waves of fighters".

It takes some balls to admit hanging onto another man's balls.

giphy.gif
Would you not regard yourself as a GSP nuthugger ?

<[analyzed}>

Being a fan of a fighter, football club (Celtic) etc.. as I am. Doesn't do anyone any harm..

I sure as hell don't take it to the same extremes as some Conor nuthuggers do. Cult like devotion..

There's always going to be duck claims, unfourtunately.

Even when a fighter retires. The narrative usually switches to "He's ducking the new waves of fighters"
Yeah but there will be less claim to it. Khabib does need a few more top fighter wins, but he needs time to do so. If he does and retires undefeated he’ll be among the top goats

Back