So we've taken another complete U-turn..in regards to who Khabib is ducking.

People still post this??

You know he got his ass whooped right??
tenor.gif

Would you not regard yourself as a GSP nuthugger ?

<[analyzed}>

Being a fan of a fighter, football club (Celtic) etc.. as I am. Doesn't do anyone any harm..

I sure as hell don't take it to the same extremes as some Conor nuthuggers do. Cult like devotion..
Stop lying. I'm sure you have a ritual before Khabib fights. Probably some voodoo shit. And your bedroom is probably filled with posters of him that you pray in front of every morning.

:p

Jk. I know you're a sensible and reasonable person and nothing like some of the crazed fans.

Stop lying. I'm sure you have a ritual before Khabib fights. Probably some voodoo shit. And your bedroom is probably filled with posters of him that you pray in front of every morning.

:p

Jk. I know you're a sensible and reasonable person and nothing like some of the crazed fans.
7131ce5889bf5e15671fee262f83c7fe.jpg

Conor bless..

<Lmaoo>

A) Look at the size of Tony's freaking hands. That is not natural for a guy his size. His hands are the same size as Werdum's. No wonder guys look like they've been beaten with baseball bats after they fight him. I'm honestly a little weirded out by how massive those mitts are.

B) Werdum would crush Tony, but dammit if Tony just does not give a F. Dude is legit not scared of anyone. And Werdum is the one who ends up leaving, not Tony. I don't think Tony knows how to be shook, I really don't.

A) Look at the size of Tony's freaking hands. That is not natural for a guy his size. His hands are the same size as Werdum's. No wonder guys look like they've been beaten with baseball bats after they fight him. I'm honestly a little weirded out by how massive those mitts are.

B) Werdum would crush Tony, but dammit if Tony just does not give a F. Dude is legit not scared of anyone. And Werdum is the one who ends up leaving, not Tony. I don't think Tony knows how to be shook, I really don't.
It's more the fact Tony said 'Shut up before I ankle pick you'..

<45>

It's more the fact Tony said 'Shut up before I ankle pick you'..

<45>

And that too LOL. He's talking about how he and Khabib could beat HW's too. And I guarantee he believes it.

Hell, I believe he'd beat some of the lower level ones in the UFC. HW is trash in general. But if they offered Tony a fight with Stipe he'd probably take it LMAO. Everyone would be like "WTF??" and Tony would just shrug and go on some tangent that ended up with him talking about ninja turtles, scrambled eggs, and McNuggets.

Dude just operates in a different space than almost everyone else.

But but 229 McGregor was near comatose from alcohol for the entire fight week..

Also his entire foot was mysteriously fractured as he entered the octagon.

:D
I heard from serious source that Conor's foot was broken in 18 places. Yet he almost finished Khabib. Can you imagine Conor without an injury? He would murder Khabib in 10 seconds..

Heaven forbid Conor win a legit contenders fight to actually EARN another shot.

And no, beating Cowboy doesn't not get you a title shot. Fight someone who's worth a damn instead of a guy on a 2 KO fight losing streak.

@Codpiece has been ducking me for years.
There are literally pages of pixelated record on Sherdog of me wrecking you in many engagements over the years. It was a sustained arse whipping, only ceasing due to me growing bored with it all.

For real though, how are you DBS?

4 months ago..

Khabib is ducking Tony !
Defend or vacate !
Khabib doesn't want that craziness/elbows/cardio !

Fight gets booked.

Khabib's running from the rematch !
He will do as he's told !
Sober Conor finishes him within 1 !
Pricing himself out of the fight !

Unsurprisingly, this nonsense is mainly coming from the same users..

{<jordan}

Is Khabib ever not ducking someone ?
I'm convinced these guys are paid by either ufc or conor himself. Their dedication is on another level.

Sober Conor, Humble Conor, Focused Conor..

Take your pick.
Dude this current version is like his third or fourth incarnation of him. When he came back against khabib he was more jacked than usual, "darker in demeanor" and more focused. Like how many times can you rebrand the same commodity. You can spray perfume on a trash can, it'll still smell like shit.

Khabib is a liar and a hypocrite IMO. He is also heavily influenced by Ali who got exposed by Conor at the press conference

yet khabib beat your boy conor, why does khabib want to do that again?

there are more challenging fights out there for khabib right now. tony and gaethje come to mind right now.

4 months ago..

Khabib is ducking Tony !
Defend or vacate !
Khabib doesn't want that craziness/elbows/cardio !

Fight gets booked.

Khabib's running from the rematch !
He will do as he's told !
Sober Conor finishes him within 1 !
Pricing himself out of the fight !

Unsurprisingly, this nonsense is mainly coming from the same users..

{<jordan}

Is Khabib ever not ducking someone ?
Conor is ducking Sitenkov and Duffy because he knows he'd lose again.
{<Scared}

Back