• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So was this the evolved Diaz that his fans have been going about..

Because im sick of cowards like you shyting on legends like Nate Diaz meanwhile you jump on every Khabib type hype train of the month that comes around...only to kick them to the curb after they get exposed...only to jump on the next hype train.

This is fighting bro. Nate Diaz is what this sport is supposed to be about. Now we have "champions" like Khabib who ruin the game with their play it safe bullshyt.

You shoudnt be allowed to be champion by fighting how Khabib does.

But that bs aside...fine...I could let it go.

But then to hear someone like you who worships someone like him trash talk someone like Nate Diaz. Its a joke. Ill take my ban...but just remember...youre still a b@tch.

You literally have been trolling Nate Diaz for months. People like you make me realize the fans of this sport ruin the sport. Because a majority of UFC fans are insecure pooossies who probably got picked on by kids who looked like Nate Diaz...which is why you hate him so much.

Funny thing is a Nate Diaz is a type who would stand up for someone like you if you got picked on while Khabib is the type who would just walk by and watch u get slapped.
Lmao you've lost it nuthugger. Don't even mention gatekeeper Nate's name alongside Khabib. He isn't 1/10th the fighter Khabib is.

Honestly Diaz has improved. Before he made the same mistake over and over. Not checking legkicks that is. In the Pettis fight he fixed that hole. Also, started using wrestling more. Not bad at all imo.
Masvidal fought a smart fight. Good strategy.

Because im sick of cowards like you shyting on legends like Nate Diaz meanwhile you jump on every Khabib type hype train of the month that comes around...only to kick them to the curb after they get exposed...only to jump on the next hype train.

This is fighting bro. Nate Diaz is what this sport is supposed to be about. Now we have "champions" like Khabib who ruin the game with their play it safe bullshyt.

But then to hear someone like you who worships someone like him trash talk someone like Nate Diaz. Its a joke. Ill take my ban...but just remember...youre still a b@tch.

You literally have been trolling Nate Diaz for months. People like you make me realize the fans of this sport ruin the sport. Because a majority of UFC fans are insecure pooossies who probably got picked on by kids who looked like Nate Diaz...which is why you hate him so much.

Funny thing is a Nate Diaz is a type who would stand up for someone like you if you got picked on while Khabib is the type who would just walk by and watch u get slapped.

Most ridiculous post I've seen here.
Go cry in a cloud of pot smoke and vegetarian farts.

Nate is exactly the same as when he lost his title shot against Benson Henderson 7 years ago.

Diaz hasn’t really evolved too much...

Some things have improved, but he’s largely remained the same.

He has looked impressive as of late but his biggest/most impressive wins were against guys that were almost tailor made for him...

Lol at playing safe
Khabib ducked no one on lw
Fact

I think he’s improved a lot over the years but Masvidal is a beast and underrated on this forum by many

mate you re on a post on nate, and you mentionned khabib 4 times, you seems OBSESSED. Your idol is a leaving punching ball, the doctor saved his life, and nate knows it, that's why he was happy after the fight

@BooBoyMan @GreatSaintGuillotine @toutadixballes
Rather apt this goof gets banned on the day of a Diaz fight..
<{anton}>

Most people give up when beat on... Most people would never get in the cage to start with... You can't do what he can, is that why the hate?

First of all, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make it "hate." That's a word that's been so overused lately that it's meaningless now.

But second, this is about context. When an NFL quarterback has a bad game, say five interceptions and no touchdowns, we say it. We say he did poorly. We "hate." And it doesn't matter one bit that none of us could go in there and do better, since that's not our job, it's not the skillset we've pursued, and we're not getting paid the millions to do it. But even though we can't do better, 31 out of 32 professional quarterbacks can. And even though we might get beaten worse than Diaz, or any other fighter who loses, we can still recognize that those fighters did a terrible job compared to both their opponent and compared to many other fighters in the division or in the UFC overall.

Give him a break. He was coming off his cycle of Anabolic Wheatgrass.

First of all, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make it "hate." That's a word that's been so overused lately that it's meaningless now.

But second, this is about context. When an NFL quarterback has a bad game, say five interceptions and no touchdowns, we say it. We say he did poorly. We "hate." And it doesn't matter one bit that none of us could go in there and do better, since that's not our job, it's not the skillset we've pursued, and we're not getting paid the millions to do it. But even though we can't do better, 31 out of 32 professional quarterbacks can. And even though we might get beaten worse than Diaz, or any other fighter who loses, we can still recognize that those fighters did a terrible job compared to both their opponent and compared to many other fighters in the division or in the UFC overall.

I agree, I guess how someone expresses themselves when talking about these fighters in a negative manner plays a role if you're a straight hater or constructive criticism sherdogger.

Back