So TJ Breaks the P4P top 10 List ?

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Come on winning number p4p , has to grant you a place on the list.

TJ # 10 p4p ?

No, just no. Wow.

and why not? When Weidman beat Anderson did he not skyrocket into the P4P Top 10? TJ is perfectly worthy of a spot. His absolute decimation of Barao last night was far more definitive than Weidman's 'flukey' win over a showboating Silva.

I think all champs in the past have been on the P4P list? TJ definitely deserves to be on it. Probably at #9 or 10 for now.

and why not? When Weidman beat Anderson did he not skyrocket into the P4P Top 10? TJ is perfectly worthy of a spot. His absolute decimation of Barao last night was far more definitive than Weidman's 'flukey' win over a showboating Silva.

When Barao destroys him in the rematch, does he come off the P4P list?

Without a doubt, that was a p4p type performance against a top top fighter.

Would be crazy to not have him on the list after that.

When Barao destroys him in the rematch, does he come off the P4P list?

What exactly did you watch last night that leads you to believe that Barao has anything for Dillashaw? Literally anything at all? Because I saw him get dropped on his ass and proceed to do his best JDS zombie mode impression for 20 minutes before he got finished.

Has to be, he just beat the number 3 fighter in the world. Weidmans place on the list is based on a few good wins then a huge one (before the rematch), dillashaw shouls get exactly the same. You can hardly have rousey above him

P4P is meaningless why are you people still going on about it

What exactly did you watch last night that leads you to believe that Barao has anything for Dillashaw? Literally anything at all? Because I saw him get dropped on his ass and proceed to do his best JDS zombie mode impression for 20 minutes before he got finished.

Dude got KO'ed by a 125 pounder. End of story.

Assuncao and Dodson should be ranked ahead of his p4p then

P4P is such bullshit

Oh watch the fuck out, Matt Hamill should be ranked ahead of Jon Jones, brb some guy in Brazil beat Aldo ten years ago! he's da bess!

Assuncao decision was a robbery and Dodson was years ago.

If you want to MMAth your way through the P4P rankings, go ahead.

Dana always thought TJ was no.1 p4p, who am i to argue?

Back