So TJ Breaks the P4P top 10 List ?

I just hate this tendency to anoint fighters as all time greats over 1 or 2 performances. We've seen countless guys look incredible for a fight or two and then fall off. You would think that we would learn to be a bit more judicious in our fighter assessment.

Everything is based on what you did in your last fight only which is just absolutely retarded.

^^this

I agree 100%. Well said.

Yeah, you're right. Just sick of all the people overreacting as if Barao doesn't have the ability to totally destroy him in the rematch. MMA fans are funny.

Carlos Condit likely has the BJJ game to perform a flying omoplata, doesn't mean he will.

You clearly don't understand. Let's keep it that way.

No please by all means great master, enlighten me. I wonder what fantastic, undeniable fact I'm missing; which somehow provides undeniable proof that TJ is going to get 'destroyed' if Barao gets a rematch.

Top 15, maybe top 10. The kids never really lost a fight. One bad decision and the worst stoppage maybe ever.
If I were to rank him..

1. Jones
2. Aldo
3. Cain
4. DC
5. MM
6. Weidman
7. Hendricks
8. Pettis
9. Gustaffson
10. Vai Cavalo
11. Silva
12. Belfort
13. Edgar
14. TJ
15. Barao

I don't know if he's going to be in the fictional p4p list. UFC.com still even has Barao as champion lol.

Back