So this Bjj Brown belt keeps scissor choking me

I was recently invited back to my gym so they let me grapple with some of top dogs of the gym. Well this one guy keeps scissor choking me and farting in my face while I choke and tap. I need help defending this I don't want to smell his farts or sweaty balls.
How many triple whoppers did you have before class?

Now that I think about it.....I think he really is/was a white belt................

use your nose as a cork and block his butthole before he has the chance to fire!

Escape the Kimura before it becomes a scissor choke...or tap to the Kimura. lol

My suggestion is to preemptively start blowing as hard as you can at his taint. This will possibly back feed his gas release and create a chain reaction within his body.

If you time it right and backfeed his blow spout, he'll never eject in your direction again.

This. It's like the Death Star. You have to go into the trench and blow into the exhaust port, causing him to explode.

I was recently invited back to my gym so they let me grapple with some of top dogs of the gym. Well this one guy keeps scissor choking me and farting in my face while I choke and tap. I need help defending this I don't want to smell his farts or sweaty balls.
3seed_medium.gif

You should pre-empt him next time by putting in a triangle, pulling his head down into your crotch, then pissing your pants.

stack pass?
If you stack them up properly, they can barely reguard, much less go for a head scissors.

For reference, I don't mean legs around your head with an arm trapped (i.e. triangle). I mean literally both of your legs wrapped around someone's neck with no arm trapped, like how Minoru Suzuki tapped Vernon White. You have to fuck up pretty badly to wind up in that position lol.

stack pass?
I tried that coming from a wrestling background but his arm was hooked around my ankles so even if I stacked and shrugged him off he still had the scissor. I got something for that jabroni I hear a knee to the nuts can be devastating or purposefully roll on his ankle. I'm going to try both.

Last edited:
I tried that coming from a wrestling background but his arm was hooked around my ankles so even if I stacked and shrugged him off he still had the scissor. I got something for that jabroni I hear a knee to the nuts can be devastating or purposefully roll on his ankle. I'm going to try both.
I've just never had leg scissors happen unless it was a girl....

I've just never had leg scissors happen unless it was a girl....
If it was a female I wouldnt be complaining but its not and its a problem, karma is bitch on the mat and this Saturday Jeff or whatever his name is will pay.

Back